REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If we are swapping picks both in the 1st and 2nd round that equates to a value of a late first round pick. I think there is some sense to that for both parties.

I'm sure it does but to be able to keep all of the picks...that'd be something.  20th is still a pretty good spot in this draft.  Great spot to pick offensive lineman or a tight end...

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

More

Update from the #Bills on the Antonio Brown: After intense talks that went into last night, and almost getting there on trade compensation, Buffalo says they are out. The #Steelers now must find another suitor.

110 replies 179 retweets 236 likes
Retweet
Retweeted

Liked
Direct message
Edited by PrimeTime101

Just now, Chemical said:

Phew, that was close, we almost had the best receiver in the league. I would have hated to be able to evalutate our young QB without excuses. Wouldn;t want a "headcase" like Brown ruining Zay Jones' fragile mental state.

Lots of FA WR's out there

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

I'm sure it does but to be able to keep all of the picks...that'd be something.  20th is still a pretty good spot in this draft.  Great spot to pick offensive lineman or a tight end...

Don't worry about it, it's over. 

well, I'm actually glad I woke this morning to reading (before I got here, seeing "Reports: Steelers Reaching Deal With Bills for Antonio Brown 'Unlikely") the news that beane did not cave on the deal.  

they didn't need the contract or the headache that came with it, regardless of his talent.

next.

5 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I know in other leagues you can build in crazy stipulations in trades. The NFL does seem more cut and dry, you don't think they can put something in there?

Ya they could, but he is not accepting anything, on his terms as he says.