REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

5 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I really hope this isn’t true. Brown is a great WR. If not the best at his position the second best.

But he’s the antithesis of what Beane/McDermott are about. If he’s not happy with Roethlisberger how is he going to deal with Josh Allen?

I’m totally against it.

The prima Donna thing has everyone fired up but Michael Irvin brought up a good point yesterday. For 6 years you never heard a peep about him or problems just was the best receiver. So there's that. Good Morning football leading with it just now 

15 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I mean we are on 36 pages and Rapoport is doubling down. As I remember there were conflicting reports with the Mario Free Agency period as well. Which just added to the craziness.

I remember everyone saying there is no way  MW going to the Bills

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I really hope this isn’t true. Brown is a great WR. If not the best at his position the second best.

But he’s the antithesis of what Beane/McDermott are about. If he’s not happy with Roethlisberger how is he going to deal with Josh Allen?

I’m totally against it.

This is exactly what I think. I hope it isn’t true or that we’re somehow wrong. 

Rap: one final hurdle to clear, will Brown show up. He has been getting mixed answers on that from different sources. He was just on NFLN. Brown wants a new contract, we knew that before the Buffalo rumors. I’m assuming the Bills knew that before entering the trade waters.