REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

NFL Network is running a piece about this story right now; think this is the first new content they have shown since this thing broke last night.

Rapoport was just on; didn't back off the story at all; all signs pointing to AB being a Bill when the season starts.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

NFL Network is running a piece about this story right now; think this is the first new content they have shown since this thing broke last night.

Rapoport was just on; didn't back off the story at all; all signs pointing to AB being a Bill when the season starts.

Thanks for the update, I get off work in 3 hours, excited to watch this play out.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

What time is it over there? 6am? Is RapSheet really up at 6am talking about whether AB becomes a Bill?

Wow. Get some sleep man.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

ESPN made absolutely no mention of the Bills when just now talking about AB. I guess NFL Network is going all in on this trying to back their guy. Again, I hope this doesn't happen. It would be the dumbest move of this FO by far. 

i agree...i just think it would be a bad investment.

6 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

He was never coming here...

Not happening, AB doesn't want to come here and the Bills never really made an offer.

What do you know? Are you just saying things because you don't want the glass house you live in smashed because your idols don't hold true that same stuff you do?

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I guess you're right. I personally don't put much stock in sports reporting. They're all being manipulated by agents, teams for their own gain, and subject to their own bias. I suppose all media is like this to an extent, I guess I just don't care because in the grand scheme of things it's just entertainment. When it happens in sport only a clown like Jeremy White gets worked up over it. 

These guys get stuff wrong all the time. They'll just say talks broke down and move on. 

Good to see you backing off your high horse (a little). It was getting old..

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

What do you know? Are you just saying things because you don't want the glass house you live in smashed because your idols don't hold true that same stuff you do?

He lives in Boca, he is Sydney Pegula the dog 

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That report by Schefter IMO was Schefter speaking for AB and his agent, trying to get money. 

This is going to happen, but it's going to be a lot of money. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts

36 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Because it's a WR that costs a lot of money when we're still developing a QB. 

It's not smart. It's not a team building move, it's a way to spend stupid money and get fans excited. That's what Buffalo does every few years

yep ...a russ brandon type of move....

6 hours ago, rodneykm said:

If true, will he be happy here? Will he show up? Will he resign?

I'll believe it when I see it