REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I was talking ***** about Brown in another thread, but must admit I'm bummed out of he ain't coming.

7 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

My guess is that this was really just a (dirty) play from Steelers and it was leaked in order to make Raiders increase their offer.

He will not come here, I am really not sure if it is good news or bad news. Probably bad news, since if Beane was to bring AB in here, I am pretty sure he'd had some prior agreement with him and he would normally play for Buffalo (without any drama).

Idt so. Thats bad business. 99% chance the leak is true. I bet beane is pissed though, no doubt. 

Its one thing for agents to leak their FAs deals, but organizations do not do it on player trades.

Where have you seen a major leak from a credible source like this be fake, or a ploy to get a better trade deal?

Its never happened. 

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I was talking ***** about Brown in another thread, but must admit I'm bummed out of he ain't coming.

he'll be confirmed a bill in a couple more hours dawg chill!

5 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I have skeptical Hippo eyes on this, but if this is true, then Beane has a huge set. 

Not sure how I feel about AB the person coming to the Bills, but as a player I’m thinking playoffs. 

I know Ian is more reputable but.... 

NFL.com has a lot of explaining to do. 

1 hour ago, DallasMac said:

I want nothing to do with this guy.  Never thought the front office would be interested in such a selfish player.  

There's two sides to every story. We the fans and team and EVERYONE Associated with the organization are One! TRUST THE PROCESS!

52 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

The real question is why didn't we grab Keenum for the sweet deal the Redskins got him for?

Swapping late round picks & splitting that yearly contract with the Broncos? That's no risk, all upside for someone with that experience.

Is this like a bad joke or something?