REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

My buddy who has some connections said "Its a no go" but hasnt gone into any further detail...

Yeah that's already the sense I'm getting.

AB posts "fake news."

Carucci says his sources say it's likely a no go.

I can't believe the royal screw up this is for Rap if this doesn't go through.

Pretty embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Woke up to see this thread hopefully deal blows up. I can not state how much  I dislike this deal from Buffalo’s perspective. 

This has got to be the other dude too, right? Or are there really multiple stoner pessimists in this thread now?

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yeah that's already the sense I'm getting.

AB posts "fake news."

Carucci says his sources say it's likely a no go.

I can't believe the royal screw up this is for Rap if this doesn't go through.

Pretty embarrassing.

Just FYI, the story running again on NFL Network now.

Rapoport saying still some details being worked out but should be done.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Sign of a primetime game if this deal goes through.

We play the Steelers in Pittsburgh this season...

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1

AB options as Twitter ridiculously overreacts and tries to tell us why AB going to Buffalo will lead to him retiring.....ok let's look at the other options if true:

1.  After telling us he needed to be the man in Pittsburgh, he's going to go to the Packers and share targets with Adams.....after getting salty JuJu became such a go to guy for Ben.  Plus, Brown doesnt help their defense and that they might be the 3rd best team in that division.  

2.  The Raiders.  Lol ok Derek Carr has been a tire fire and so is the state of the team.  Worst team in the West.

3.  The Titans.  Mariota is terrible.  /story.  

4.  Redskins.  Ok Case Keenum here you go.  Good luck guys.  

5.  49ers.  Dont appear interested likely cap issues

6.  Jets.  Possible but probably dont or cant offer what we can.  

Any place he ended up will be seen as laughable by the low info media and fans.  The Bills make the most sense for so many reasons.  A focused AB with an improved oline and we're a playoff team.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

I heard somewhere that the Steelers would entertain offers until Friday but Buffalo had the best deal. Also it is a swap of 1s. Bills may be working out what they need to add

I could live with a swap of ones.....we are not going to get a better WR out of this draft then this guy....and it puts us at 20 where we can draft a OL or a TE and it would fit the value

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I heard somewhere that the Steelers would entertain offers until Friday but Buffalo had the best deal. Also it is a swap of 1s. Bills may be working out what they need to add

It was a tweet from Aditi Kinkabwala or however you spell the last name

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yep

However was Yolo said earlier and makes sense.  There's no way the Bills go through all this without asking the agent if he'd come. Especially if we offer to work on a new contract.

• Like (+1) 1