REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

2 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

I love that McDermott is willing to take on the risk for elite offensive talent rather than being a ****y

This really ends my main gripe with Beane and McDermott. I've been wanting them to show some balls and address building around the young talent with some home run acquisitions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Exactly. This ain't a Mike Tomlin AB anymore. And JA has much more humility than Ben. Change of scenery for Brown.. could be great. Could cause issues. But worth it. I think we have the right 2 guys to do it compared to the Tomlin / Ben dynamic

Everyone knows Big Ben is a Douche Canoe. 

We may find that AB just needs a change of scenery.  I'll be glad if it ends up being in Buffalo.

Just now, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

This really ends my main gripe with Beane and McDermott. I've been wanting them to show some balls and address building around the young talent with some home run acquisitions.

If this is true and happens this will be Beane:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Maybe A B will like the team culture and embrace it to spite Pittsburgh and Papa Bear Big Ben. I have a feeling the unquestioned authority Ben had there really irked him, especially as he got older.

That's the best possible attitude. He certainly has that chip to show Tomlin and Ben look at how I can behave and perform without y'all

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

First off, not that you need to know, but, divorced.

SECONDLY (see what I did there?) So far what I have concluded from your brilliant contributions to this board are that A) Everyone drinks. B) If you don't drink you can't possibly have fun (this is just gold). C) Everyone is married. D) My (ex) wife is a fatass.  Lol, and I thought cocaine was a hell of a drug. Apparently marijuana is just as bad. 

Enjoy your weekend Spicoli. I'm done

Dont let his dumb commentary spoil the good name of Mary Jane.  

She’s a miracle, but she can’t fix trolls.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Inigo Montoya said:

Everyone knows Big Ben is a Douche Canoe. 

We may find that AB just needs a change of scenery.  I'll be glad if it ends up being in Buffalo.

A me-me guy like AB wants the ball.  Full stop.    Rothlesberger might be a prick, but he can / has delivered the ball.   Allen is a wet behind the ears 50%-accuracy on short to intermediate thow guy at this stage of his development.     Not a good fit, IMO...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Does anyone really think Brown will play nice with Allen if passes are getting thrown right by him and/or we're not winning?

That's the only thing I'm really worried about (other than him not showing up to camp at all).

Maybe we can float the Cardinals a third to swap his brain with Larry Fitzgerald's.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Please, quickly someone tell me an example where a 30+ hall of famer thrived on a new middle of the pack team so I can feel better about this trade if it happens. 

Not a HOFer but a very good player and a great topical example would be the trade of WR Frank Lewis from Pittsburgh to Buffalo in 1978 at the age of 31. The Bills would win their first AFC East division title two years later...their first since 1966. History repeating? Eerily similar circumstances...

4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Maybe A B will like the team culture and embrace it to spite Pittsburgh and Papa Bear Big Ben. I have a feeling the unquestioned authority Ben had there really irked him, especially as he got older.

Myself personally, If everything works out I think AB is going to love Buffalo and Josh Allen.

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Does anyone really think Brown will play nice with Allen if passes are getting thrown right by him and/or we're not winning?

That's the only thing I'm really worried about (other than him not showing up to camp at all).

I'd be inclined to think that that's a sign that Allen isn't improving in his second year, and if that's the case Brown's attitude about it is really the least of my worries.