REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

22 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

It'll be a great test of Josh Allen's leadership and ability to use a legitimate weapon. I'm more excited to see JA's mettle handling this than anything.

Just don't like wrs that demand the ball or throw fits when they don't get it, can throw off the whole dynamic of the team. Like it if he comes with the right attitude.

Another thing is he wants a new contract, he is not the best wr in the league anymore but I don't think he knows this. Will he expect to be the highest paid?

11 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Please, quickly someone tell me an example where a 30+ hall of famer thrived on a new middle of the pack team so I can feel better about this trade if it happens. 

Ever heard of James Lofton?

https://www.profootballhof.com/players/james-lofton/biography/

Not sure exactly what Bills record was before he joined the team, but it was pre-Super Bowl run.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Josh Allen's got to have better intangibles than that if this is going to ruin him.

McDermott will nip AB in the butt if he's hurting JA. And if AB IS getting open and not getting the ball same thing.. that's on JA to learn how to use the first real weapon he's ever really had as a quarterback. This will shed some light on our Quarterback right away.

McD's strong leadership is a key factor in making this trade work to Buffalo's advantage in my humble opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Turk71 said:

Just don't like wrs that demand the ball or throw fits when they don't get it, can throw off the whole dynamic of the team. Like it if he comes with the right attitude.

Another thing is he wants a new contract, he is not the best wr in the league anymore but I don't think he knows this. Will he expect to be the highest paid?

Hopefully he doesn't think he's going to get the money Tyreek is about to get.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

No argument there. I just think that they will ink one or two OL regardless of whether or not AB is on the team. Getting linemen to Buffalo is a much easier sell than it is for skill position players.

Without a doubt!

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

I feel ya. As far as contracts go, I think a shorter deal that doesn't run up to the time we need to re-sign Tre White and Milano is gravy and am perfectly fine with shelling out the money for whatever that costs.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

I want nothing to do with this guy.  Never thought the front office would be interested in such a selfish player.  

There's two sides to every story. We the fans and team and EVERYONE Associated with the organization are One! TRUST THE PROCESS!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Ever heard of James Lofton?

https://www.profootballhof.com/players/james-lofton/biography/

Not sure exactly what Bills record was before he joined the team, but it was pre-Super Bowl run.

Lofton was not the focal point of the offense.  He wasn't even the #1 WR.    He was a good complimentary deep threat.   Not at all like an AB comparison....

14 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Please, quickly someone tell me an example where a 30+ hall of famer thrived on a new middle of the pack team so I can feel better about this trade if it happens. 

Randy Moss

Anquan Boldin

Desean Jackson

23 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Wrong!!! Enjoy your boring life with your fatass wife. No wonder you and friends troll on her all day. 

First off, not that you need to know, but, divorced.

SECONDLY (see what I did there?) So far what I have concluded from your brilliant contributions to this board are that A) Everyone drinks. B) If you don't drink you can't possibly have fun (this is just gold). C) Everyone is married. D) My (ex) wife is a fatass.  Lol, and I thought cocaine was a hell of a drug. Apparently marijuana is just as bad. 

Enjoy your weekend Spicoli. I'm done

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

McD's strong leadership is a key factor in making this trade work to Buffalo's advantage in my humble opinion. 

Exactly. This ain't a Mike Tomlin AB anymore. And JA has much more humility than Ben. Change of scenery for Brown.. could be great. Could cause issues. But worth it. I think we have the right 2 guys to do it compared to the Tomlin / Ben dynamic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Maybe A B will like the team culture and embrace it to spite Pittsburgh and Papa Bear Big Ben. I have a feeling the unquestioned authority Ben had there really irked him, especially as he got older.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

First off, not that you need to know, but, divorced.

SECONDLY (see what I did there?) So far what I have concluded from your brilliant contributions to this board are that A) Everyone drinks. B) If you don't drink you can't possibly have fun (this is just gold). C) Everyone is married. D) My (ex) wife is a fatass.  Lol, and I thought cocaine was a hell of a drug. Apparently marijuana is just as bad. 

Enjoy your weekend Spicoli. I'm done

Highly doubtful he understands that reference.