REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

Just now, Lurker said:

An eliter WR who gets open and dosen't get the ball is a **** storm waiting to happen.   In no way is Allen going to be Rothlisburger-like this year, IMO.   Putting that kind of pressure on him is a good way to turn a kid like him into another failed Bills QB prospect...

Josh Allen's got to have better intangibles than that if this is going to ruin him.

McDermott will nip AB in the butt if he's hurting JA. And if AB IS getting open and not getting the ball same thing.. that's on JA to learn how to use the first real weapon he's ever really had as a quarterback. This will shed some light on our Quarterback right away.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

An eliter WR who gets open and dosen't get the ball is a **** storm waiting to happen.   In no way is Allen going to be Rothlisburger-like this year, IMO.   Putting that kind of pressure on him is a good way to turn a kid like him into another failed Bills QB prospect...

That can work both ways.  I don't mind a WR that knows to push Allen.  Ben couldn't be Ben with AB so maybe Allen can communicate better with him.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jeetz1231 said:

I think TO was 30 or 31 when he got traded to the Eagles and they went to the superbowl with him.

Well we didn't look close to that Eagles team circa TO but I like it. Honestly I'm sure there's tons of examples really.

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

us fans can turn him around. 

I just feel like the staff has done a really good job of setting expectations and getting rid of the guys that haven't bought into the process.  This is a move that can really divide a locker room.

Edited by DallasMac

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

They also would like to win. I focused on the OL because that is by far our biggest need, but who knows who we are targeting...

No argument there. I just think that they will ink one or two OL regardless of whether or not AB is on the team. Getting linemen to Buffalo is a much easier sell than it is for skill position players.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

AB

Robert Foster

Zay Jones

Thats not a horrible top 3.

Gimme TJ Hockenson and Anthony Johnson.

I wouldn't put Zay in automatically.  IMO, he's not going to be given a spot this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Sounds like a QB problem then. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

That can work both ways.  I don't mind a WR that knows to push Allen.  Ben couldn't be Ben with AB so maybe Allen can communicate better with him.

Ben was Ben before AB and will be so after.   Just like Brady.  Great QBs are going to succeed with any good WRs.  They don't need superstars...

1 minute ago, DallasMac said:

I just feel like the staff has done a really good job of setting expectations and getting rid of the guys that haven't bought into the process.  This is a move that can really divide a locker room.

I feel like its a morale booster for the locker room. 

• Like (+1) 1