REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I will say this about Brown, all the drama aside (and I hate that side) he is known as the hardest working guy in the NFL. 

AB's 15 TD's last season is 2 more TD's then the Bills WR's TE's and RB's combined. ( receiving )

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

That seems to be right.  Either the league office wanted to hold the cards for the weekend on the trade or another team/ possible division rival lost out and is driving up the price tag to sign him

I think it’s more that the deal has been agreed on between the two teams,  but the Bills haven’t talked to Rosenhaus yet. They won’t do the deal if he’s not going to report (which is absurd to me but whatever)

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

They are upset the none of those teams can afford him.  

Exactly. Obviously a team like Seattle for example would take him but they dont have the assets and/or space. Team’s like buffalo do because we aren’t paying our QB QB money yet

Just now, BuffaloBud420 said:

Give credit to the Steelers they f**cked Brown and the Bills. Not a match.

Why.  AB got a guy who can make all those tight passes Ben would.  Allen has a guy who can make all those catches Jones and everyone else dropped.

3 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/wr

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/antonio-brown/5718

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2018/receiving.htm

He may have been a top 3 receiver in the past, not last year. He wasnt even the best receiver on his team last year, nor was he top 10 on any of the sites listed. I think he might decline from here and it could get ugly for the team who overpays at the wrong time. I would be more concerned about an egomaniac who has to blame others.

Ironically I think maybe a younger (but still very talented.. I hope for JA) QB might be what AB needs where he doesn't feel under Ben's foot. Could just be a matter of respect that changes it.

AB is too hard to figure out as far as what makes him tick but JA can make this situation a potent weapon by showing confidence respect and of course balling out in the next year or 2 like we believe he can.

I like the move just because it puts Allen's career trajectory on steroids right away. I want to see what that young man does with a weapon and if AB blows it I'm happy Beane swung for the fence for his Quarterback to shine ASAP.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s more that the deal has been agreed on between the two teams,  but the Bills haven’t talked to Rosenhaus yet. They won’t do the deal if he’s not going to report (which is absurd to me but whatever)

Money talks. From what I've read it's all about the new contract. I don't think this would just be a trade, there would be a huge extension too. We have the cap space to do it.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Give credit to the Steelers they f**cked Brown and the Bills. Not a match.

How many trolling posts you gonna make in one thread?  Seriously only replied to give you the attention you’re begging for with these dumb comments on the hopes youre satisfied and will stop.

PS:  I know you won’t though.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same agent too. Rosenhaus is getting AB paid. If AB had teams he refuses to play for, rosenhaus would know.

Same thing I was thinking, why would they even talk to a team if the agent knew it was a team his guy would refuse to play for.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

ESPN is still saying Raiders and Eagles. They are saying maybe Packers. 

They're still pissed that the NFL gave them Bills/Pats* for MNF...

Edited by ExWNYer
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

RGIII breaking NFL news? Now I've seen everything.

He probably just saw the NFL.com report and hasn’t seen the local reports saying it might not be happening.