REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

11 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

The GM said Big Ben is the leader and he had the right to call out his teammates publicly so i’d say it’s obvious 

Not only that...its Big Ben and the 52 "kids" like he is the leader and they are kindergartners

Just now, HappyDays said:

It will be a bigger sh*tshow if false. How can the actual NFL website post a story that's totally wrong?

I think it's true. There is no doubt a deal is in place but AB has to agree to come. He said, he has no problem retiring and just posted "fake news" replying on his Instagram 

1 minute ago, KOKBILLS said:

All kinds of talk about AB not wanting to go to Buffalo out there...

But this sounds like a process quote to me...

AB.jpg

I will say this about Brown, all the drama aside (and I hate that side) he is known as the hardest working guy in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

The one good point ESPN does keep bringing up is that it's very telling that no good/playoff level team is reported interested in taking a chance on the guy.

All teams said to be interested are those like the Bills, Raiders, Redskins, etc. 

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

Packers didn’t make the playoffs this year but I don’t think anyone would say they aren’t a good team. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Now this makes sense. And IIRC this guy has had under the radar inside information before. This would explain why guys like Carucci and Wawrow are hearing differently. Their sources are out of the loop.

I always assumed it was Russ, apparently not though. He had Rex, Roman and all sorts of stuff way before everyone else.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

The one good point ESPN does keep bringing up is that it's very telling that no good/playoff level team is reported interested in taking a chance on the guy.

All teams said to be interested are those like the Bills, Raiders, Redskins, etc. 

They are upset the none of those teams can afford him.  

This is crazy. I think the benefit of Brown to Allen could be immense. I’m not as sold on Allen as some because I’m not really that impressed by the rushing stats and rushing tuddies. I want to see more precision passing and an improvement on the 52% completion rate. A route runner and separator like Brown can help us to know if Allen is the real deal or just a tall running back with a cannon for an arm. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, sven233 said:

Robert Griffin IIIVerified account @RGIII

Sources were right @AB84 to the bills. Wow NFL pre-free agency already wildin

This story is crazy.  Reports and confirmations on it happening and not happening.  How do we sleep not knowing for sure 1 way or another?

I plan on accomplishing it this way

Image result for drinking yourself to sleep gif

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, gordong said:

everyone saying browns stats are going to bottom out.... remind me again how did Foster do the 2nd half of the season with Allen throwing him the ball??????????

Second coming of Jerry Rice, for sure.....

Games Receiving Scoring
Split Value G W L T Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Ctch% Y/Tgt R/G Y/G TD Pts

Month September 4 1 3 0 9 2 30 15.00 0 22.2% 3.33 0.5 7.5 0 0
  October 2 1 1 0 0 0 0   0 0.0%   0.0 0.0 0 0
  November 2 2 0 0 7 5 199 39.80 1 71.4% 28.43 2.5 99.5 1 6
  December 5 2 3 0 28 20 312 15.60 2 71.4% 11.14 4.0 62.4 2 12
Game Number 1-4 4 1 3 0 9 2 30 15.00 0 22.2% 3.33 0.5 7.5 0 0
  5-8 2 1 1 0 0 0 0   0 0.0%   0.0 0.0 0 0
  9-12 3 2 1 0 10 6 226 37.67 1 60.0% 22.60 2.0 75.3 1 6
  13-16 4 2 2 0 25 19 285 15.00 2 76.0% 11.40 4.8 71.3 2 12

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Robert Griffin IIIVerified account @RGIII

Sources were right @AB84 to the bills. Wow NFL pre-free agency already wildin

This story is crazy.  Reports and confirmations on it happening and not happening.  How do we sleep not knowing for sure 1 way or another?

RGIII breaking NFL news? Now I've seen everything.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

No those teams have cap issues and don't need elite WRs. 

Is ESPN at peak stupid yet?  

Stephen A going to come on and discuss how much he's looking forward to seeing Darrelle Revis vs AB twice a year now?

• Like (+1) 1