REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

As usual it depends on the price. I think Brown could have 2 maybe 3 great years left. It seems like with his skills and relatively low injury history he will age well. 

But 31 years old at a position where 31 years is close to the falling off point for that position and he is a diva.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why is everyone saying he would rather retire and refuse to play for Buffalo? Because of Allen? Really? If that’s the case and he only wants a proven QB then there are a lot of teams he would nix

If I could give you a 100 trophies on this post I would.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, junior12thman92 said:

Can you grab me the direct quote, please? 

Are you listening to the radio chatter? They're the ones reporting it saying it's real.

Also, talking about "the Bills haven't won a playoff game in Josh Allen's lifetime," of course he wouldn't want to go there.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Seems right. 

No differant than McCoy.  I want a video of this long enough to see the whole tantrum then at the end say, wait? How much they paying me....?

6 hours ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Alcohol is drug too. So no more beers for you

Actually, I quit drinking over 10 years ago. It wasn't doing me any favors so I put it down. I actually remember going to Bills game now. Thanks for playing though. 

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1