REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Has Rappaport ever been given wrong information before? I thought he was basically the mouthpiece for the NFL.

That's my question too.  Has he ever been this wrong?  It's literally still scrolling every 2 seconds on NFL Network.

Just now, BigDingus said:

Here's the other problem -

If Allen still can't get the ball to Brown (who's a top 3 WR in the league), how long will it take for Bills fans to blame it on Brown? 

We know how fans are with Allen already, so he'll get a pass, but how long will Brown accept that? Probably not for long. And a pissed Antonio Brown is no good to anyone, and actually detrimental.

He got the ball deep to Robert Foster but yeah he'll struggle with AB

7 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

AB reported had relations with poyer’s wife while they were engaged.

This is unsubstatinated social media rumor.  There was NO REPORT.  Cant say this enough.  It was a random nobody who said it on Twitter.  No actual report or investigation ever happened to suggest it was real.  All some places did was quote this one comment by a no name twitter account.  That’s it.

No one ever involved ever once mentioned any of this and no news outlet ever did anything other than quote this twitter comment.  

So do we still sit here with no actual evidence this happened.

• Thank you (+1) 2

From a trusted source of mine: 

It's a pretty easy formula. Allen showed a ton of growth the last 6 weeks. Everyone's job is on the line now in terms of coaching/front office now that it's year 3. This is all in step #1. Could be a big few weeks here. 

Sounds like they're moving back to #20 as part of this trade. They should still be able to land an OL there, possibly even the stud center everyone's talking about. I think there's a free agent TE to be had. And we'll see from there

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is unsubstatinated social media rumor.  There was NO REPORT.  Cant say this enough.  It was a random nobody who said it on Twitter.  No actual report or investigation ever happened to suggest it was real.  All some places did was quote this one comment by a no name twitter account.  That’s it.

No one ever involved ever once mentioned any of this and no news outlet ever did anything other than quote this twitter comment.  

So do we still sit here with no actual evidence this happened.

Yes it is only alleged to have occurred by seedier parts of the internet sorry should’ve mentioned that.

• Like (+1) 1