REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Culture smulture I guess. Let's bring in the divas. I'm pissed

Dude...you are the most angsty stoner to ever post on these forums. Stop scraping the bowl for leftovers and chill.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

AB is about AB. 

He'd sooner bust a gut laughing at Jones than help him... and take targets away from himself.

Screw Jones lol. It's a dog eat dog world and we just put Josh Allen's early career potential on steroids

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You guys are killin’ me. All these die hard Bills fans the want a “team” and your excited for a guy that quit on his own. This kind of diva will never sign with the Bills....thankfully. 

Mario Williams says hi guy.

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Da heck..?

Da ***** is more like it.

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Let me know when he is in Orchard Park for the Press Conference.

I'll guess Saturday afternoon. Be ready.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Druggie? It's going to be legal in NY very soon. So shut up old man

He said druggie not hippie so I think he's more likely your age! So you shut up!

Here's the other problem -

If Allen still can't get the ball to Brown (who's a top 3 WR in the league), how long will it take for Bills fans to blame it on Brown? 

We know how fans are with Allen already, so he'll get a pass, but how long will Brown accept that? Probably not for long. And a pissed Antonio Brown is no good to anyone, and actually detrimental.

• Sad 1

This whole thing is like an Offside challenge in hockey....

We scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred.........

Celebrate.........

Wait, the toe of the skate may have been offside

Review......

Do we celebrate or not?  Stay tuned......

• Haha (+1) 1

Any non Rappaport news at this stage is fake news IMO. They just don't have specifics ironed out on an extension yet. 

Edit: I suspect AB's agent leaked the trade to Rappaport in order to put pressure on the Bills to up their offer.

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 1