REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

He is not even going to show up. Beane and McDermott deserve to be fired if we lose picks for this.

If he doesn't show, they certainly do.

If he does, and he's a team player, they deserve a round of applause.

Too bad he'll be 31 years old already ?

3 minutes ago, anguskeenan said:

What is the “Jordan poyer” situation people are mentioning relating to this? Speculation he’s part of the trade?

AB reported had relations with poyer’s wife while they were engaged.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wtf with all the jokes about AB being sent to the cold and that there isn’t a lot to do? Have these people ever been to Pittsburgh? Not much difference with these cities. I’m there once/month, believe me. 

Maybe Buffalo doesn't have enough bridges to their liking. ?

His play dropped off a bit last year according to 2 different analytics sites and Juju outplayed him according to both. He was top rated on 1 the year before and much higher rated on the other. I think he is the kind of guy who will not age well and will blame others as he declines.

13 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Our WR unit is trash. I don’t understand how adding one of the best in the game is a bad thing. Are people seriously worried about AB taking targets away from Zay Jones?

I think they are more concerned with him being a me first, self centered diva and how that can affect a young team.