REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

11 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I had to take my wife to the emergency room earlier today and they kept her overnight. My son woke me up to the news and I’m just leaving to go home for the night. As I was exiting I passed 2 young guys and they wished me a good night. As I passed through the double doors I stopped and turned around. I took a few steps back and asked them if they watch football. They both said yes and as I was standing there in my Abuffali sweat jacket I informed them that the Bills just traded for AB. It was great seeing their faces drop as I pointed to the emblem on my jacket I gave them a great “Go Bills” salute! Hahaha, it’s a great time to be a Bills’ fan! Go Bills!

Great story and best of luck to your wife. Hope all is well. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wtf with all the jokes about AB being sent to the cold and that there isn’t a lot to do? Have these people ever been to Pittsburgh? Not much difference with these cities. I’m there once/month, believe me. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Michael Thomas and BillsFanFromSaintsLand ?? liked

Ian Rapoport Retweeted Ian Rapoport

While several teams had leapt to the forefront — the #Raiders, the #Redskins, the #Titans — the #Bills were stealth. There are things to work out, but Buffalo is on its way to getting AB. And they do have a need at WR.

Ian Rapoport added,

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
Sources: The #Steelers are closing in on a deal to send star WR Antonio Brown to the Buffalo #Bills. There it is.
502 replies 947 retweets 2,676

8 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

People need to relax with this 9th pick stuff. No way in hell did we trade our 9th pick for Brown. And whoever shared that fake AB twitter account link should be banned imo...

But man what an exciting pickup! Gotta see what the compensation is but I think a 2nd round pick wouldve gotten it done. Perhaps a combo of swapping 1sts at the most.

Boom Beane gettin er done!

It wasn't Twitter, it was his Instagram

Just now, BuffaloBud420 said:

He is not even going to show up. Beane and McDermott deserve to be fired if we lose picks for this.

We wouldn't be trading for him without reasonable assurances from his agent that he'd not only show up but also extend. Brown was quite clear about wanting a new deal and he has leverage in the form of a no trade. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1