REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

Just now, HappyDays said:

From what I'm reading he has a no trade clause in his contract and could refuse it? Kind of weird that no one but Rappaport has reported it so far.

If so he may have (probably) waived it by now, since he’s publicly demanded a trade several times now.

2 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

People need to relax with this 9th pick stuff. No way in hell did we trade our 9th pick for Brown. And whoever shared that fake AB twitter account link should be banned imo...

But man what an exciting pickup! Gotta see what the compensation is but I think a 2nd round pick wouldve gotten it done. Perhaps a combo of swapping 1sts at the most.

Boom Beane gettin er done!

That wasn’t a fake ab link

his instagam Page says fake news to the trade

but he’s in denial 

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Aditi also just told NFL network AB stays after practice to help players on both sides of the ball.  

Yep...

She basically said it's known no one works harder...Period...She actually went into detail...?

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

From what I'm reading he has a no trade clause in his contract and could refuse it? Kind of weird that no one but Rappaport has reported it so far.

I have to believe he accepts with a new deal. I suspect the trade parameters have been worked out with the Steelers, but we're still working with his agent on an extension which is why it hasn't been officially reported by Schefter et. al. 

• Like (+1) 1