REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

Just now, Bigantall said:

Buffalo is not ready for a guy like that yet i think they should get a lesser established wr who can still put up good numbers and not take away growth potential from wr we already have

Our WR unit is trash. I don’t understand how adding one of the best in the game is a bad thing. Are people seriously worried about AB taking targets away from Zay Jones?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zerovotlz said:

'for those hating or doubting on the deal......you have all been saying that the Bills needed to get a better surrounding cast for Allen....this move helps accomplish that...what other WR out there was in your plans?  As long as brown shows up and is a good soldier (I realize that is part of the risk of this deal)  then you've made a move that the fan base has been calling for and that the front office said it would be making.  If this isn't an "upgrade" I don't know what is.

The guys attitude is not good for a young QB. He doesn't even want to play here. Already posted it on his Instagram 

I had to take my wife to the emergency room earlier today and they kept her overnight. My son woke me up to the news and I’m just leaving to go home for the night. As I was exiting I passed 2 young guys and they wished me a good night. As I passed through the double doors I stopped and turned around. I took a few steps back and asked them if they watch football. They both said yes and as I was standing there in my Abuffali sweat jacket I informed them that the Bills just traded for AB. It was great seeing their faces drop as I pointed to the emblem on my jacket I gave them a great “Go Bills” salute! Hahaha, it’s a great time to be a Bills’ fan! Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Except....it’s not.

It could be.

TO was getting traded to the Ravens, then whined & complained until he maneuvered his way to Philly.

Brown doesn't have to report to camp if he hates this enough. 

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

You guys are killin’ me. All these die hard Bills fans the want a “team” and your excited for a guy that quit on his own. This kind of diva will never sign with the Bills....thankfully. 

I want to win games. Adding an elite player at a position of need helps us do that. This isn’t Miss America.

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

You guys are killin’ me. All these die hard Bills fans the want a “team” and your excited for a guy that quit on his own. This kind of diva will never sign with the Bills....thankfully. 

He's under contract since it's a trade so no signing needed. He can always retire like the last AB we got a few years back.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I want to win games. Adding an elite player at a position of need helps us do that. This isn’t Miss America.

You’ll be the first to B word about the front office when he demands a trade in two years.