REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

31 is prime for a WR? I don't know what you're smoking

Antonio is still a top 2 or 3 WR, in his prime and playing at an elite level.

Show me where I'm wrong.

And Napalm OG, since you asked. ?

Edited by Chicken Boo

He doesn't have to play football, he is a multi millionaire.

I can't help feeling that I hope this isn't true. He will want more than he is worth and cause more problems than he solves imo.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

They were probably blinded by the fact he’s one of the best WRs in the league and puts up big numbers..

Buffalo is not ready for a guy like that yet i think they should get a lesser established wr who can still put up good numbers and not take away growth potential from wr we already have

• Like (+1) 1

'for those hating or doubting on the deal......you have all been saying that the Bills needed to get a better surrounding cast for Allen....this move helps accomplish that...what other WR out there was in your plans?  As long as brown shows up and is a good soldier (I realize that is part of the risk of this deal)  then you've made a move that the fan base has been calling for and that the front office said it would be making.  If this isn't an "upgrade" I don't know what is.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is probably going to end badly. Lets recap our recent WR trades.

Kelvin Benjamin for 3rd and 7th rounders.  BUST!

Corey Coleman 7th rounder and eating his salary last year.  BUST!

Antonio big chest Brown......I sure hope we didn't trade our first rounder for him. 

2 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Not sure  if it has been posted, but here is Ian Rapoport's interview about it:

There's a trade alert on the front page of nfl.com.  When I opened the story, it says the Steeler are close to dealing AB to the Bills.  Apparently not quite done yet.

• Like (+1) 1

Ab wont like it.  Just like McCoy a few years ago.  Main thing.  Buffalo has a qb with a big arm, and has loads of cash.  He gets a 50 mil signing bonus and becomes the leader of Bill's mafia.