REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ah, the Buffalo jokes are flowing on twitter like a cold Labatts Blue 

They are brutal. I had to stop reading ... I feel like a mothers whose kid is being bullied. I'm ready to fight! ?

Here's hoping we get the last laugh!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Antonio Brown just responded on Twitter saying "Fake News."

@AB84 hasn't tweeted anything in two days.  That is his real twitter account...not AB

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

"I say this knowing people in Buffalo will be offended - I think there's no franchise you'd like to play for less in the league than the Buffalo Bills... which is exactly why the Steelers in their last act picked them to banish Antonio Brown to."

"QB is where it starts. Do you believe in Josh Allen?" - "No." 

"Do you like the ball flying over your head going out of bounds?" 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

He could kill Allen's career with his attitude. Horrible move. I wouldn't take him for free.

lol wat

If he kills Allen’s career then Allen was never going to be a franchise guy.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

I think people make too big a deal out of ' Beane' type of player.

Well, he does come off as a 'me first' kind of player.  But maybe those fears were allayed if McD stoke with Tomlin.

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

@AB84 hasn't tweeted anything in two days.  That is his real twitter account...not AB

I'm just going off of what they're saying on ESPN Radio. Guess it was his Instagram, not his Twitter though.

All I know is I hate these 2 talking about it...couldn't talk more s*** if you tried.

Just said again - "Saying this for the 3rd time on the show - no offense to Buffalo - but Antonio Brown won't show up to camp if this happens."

Edited by BigDingus