REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

This does not make a lot of sense to me on a bunch of levels.  Hope we are not giving up much in terms of players or picks since we are going to have to pay Brown a lot of money for a renegotiated contract and we still have a lot of needs.

Feels like a Bills type move from the Whaley era and prior eras.  I will be really surprised if Beane decided to do something like this.  

Just now, jahnyc said:

This does not make a lot of sense to me on a bunch of levels.  Hope we are not giving up much in terms of players or picks since we are going to have to pay Brown a lot of money for a renegotiated contract and we still have a lot of needs.

Feels like a Bills type move from the Whaley era and prior eras.  I will be really surprised if Beane decided to do something like this.  

What part doesn’t make sense? We have 10 draft picks, a ton of cap space and a massive need at WR. 

Just now, BuffaloBud420 said:

Worse decision ever if it is for a 1st round pick. The guy is 31 years old with a attitude problem 

I would think a swap of 1sts and a mid round makes sense. 

Buffalo trades 

a 5th

Steelers trade 

Brown 

#20. 

Fair trade for both. Gives the Bills a # 1 WR(smokescreen at the combine huh) they keep a 1st and move down to a sweet spot for a OL, DL, or TE. 

Word es is that the Bills love Lindstrom the Guard from Boston College.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well I’ll say this...  I actually posted on here while watch a Steelers game last year

“We need an Antonio brown. How do we get an Antonio brown?!”

YoLo orchrasted all of this!!!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloBud420 said:

The Steelers are trading home to the Bills out of spite. He might retire and not show.

Same thing was said about Shady. I’m sure Shady is on the horn with him right now giving Buffalo some love

• Like (+1) 1