I wonder, is there a way to find out if the Bills are home W1?

eball

Obviously I can wait for the schedule release, but I'd selfishly like to know sooner as we are planning an 80th birthday trip for my mom that will include a visit to Buffalo to see the home opener.  The sooner I know if it's W1 or W2, the sooner I can book important things like flights and an Airbnb.  Does anyone have any "special" insight?

18 minutes ago, jletha said:

FYI some teams are W3 for the home opener. Not many but at least 1-2 a year I think.

last year 3 teams opened with 2 home games to start and 3 opened with 2 on the road to start

I just ran the numbers over the last 15 years. The algorithm is hard to explain to those that dont have the  brain capacity to understand such things. Thst said I will cut through the math and say on week one if they are not at home it will be a 100% chance that they will play on the road. Hope that helps @eball.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I just ran the numbers over the last 15 years. The algorithm is hard to explain to those that dont have the  brain capacity to understand such things. Thst said I will cut through the math and say on week one if they are not at home it will be a 100% chance that they will play on the road. Hope that helps @eball.

Wow. Clearly there's some seriously deep analytical research going on here. I think I'm going to have to take a day off of work tomorrow to let this all sink in.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

The only games the League has released are feature games Opening week, Thanksgiving and out of Country games. 

Most featuring marquee franchises -which means not us.. Also, still debate on if Raiders play in Oakland, which can impact a number of games and events..

Sorry E. We have to wait for the schedule release.

5 hours ago, eball said:

Obviously I can wait for the schedule release, but I'd selfishly like to know sooner as we are planning an 80th birthday trip for my mom that will include a visit to Buffalo to see the home opener.  The sooner I know if it's W1 or W2, the sooner I can book important things like flights and an Airbnb.  Does anyone have any "special" insight?

Call the rep that handles sales at New Era, tell him you are the tour Manager for the Rolling Stones and ask if the stadium is available for a concert that day. ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Our first 8 games are going to be on the road!

this isn't the '73 Jets with 6 on the road to open for a 14 game season

and having to surrender a home game to play 8 on the road