Sign Shawn Oakman

Besides the criminal stuff.. He’s been out of football for what 2 years basically? 

And he’s like 6’9 or something.. Offensive linemen in the NFL will get right into his chest with ease.. This isn’t college or high school where he wins at the line cause he’s bigger and stronger. You need serious technique and to be in tip top shape. Hard to do being out of college and no pro ball for two years at that size. 

I guess he could be invited to camp and show what he’s got but I don’t see why there would be any demand for him. 

This guy went to Rape University, where at least one lawsuit claimed there were 52 rapes in 4 years ("a hunting ground for sexual predators"), 2 of his teammates were convicted, the coach and Ken Starr were fired for covering up this mess....and this is what he has to say now:

“They took the best player off the field and they took the best coach out of the Big 12. We are coming to get everything back because everything is ours and it never should have been taken away. We built this program from the bottom up, and they tarnished it. They said we was this, they said we was that. But they all taught us better. Coach Briles, Judge Starr, they taught us better. We are not animals.”

Totally clueless.  He should head right to the Delta Sonic HR office, fill out an application, and get on with his life.

Edited by Mr. WEO

this guy was the consensus #1 pick in th e2016 draft. Hes been out of football for 2 years but I'm sure he didn't forget how to play. Get him into game shape and sign him. This guy was falsely accused. Been a mess for this kid and deserves a chance. sign him to a min contract and bring him along wont hurt

9 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

this guy was the consensus #1 pick in th e2016 draft. 

The 'consensus' was 1 guy from SI and done a full year before the draft., which falls just an itsy bitsy barely noticeable amount outside of the definition of 'consensus'.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

this guy was the consensus #1 pick in th e2016 draft. Hes been out of football for 2 years but I'm sure he didn't forget how to play. Get him into game shape and sign him. This guy was falsely accused. Been a mess for this kid and deserves a chance. sign him to a min contract and bring him along wont hurt

He never knew how to play.

He was just a physical specimen.