Bills Schedule Predicted By WGRs Schopp & Bulldog

Here is what they predicted yesterday. I LOVE the two night games being at CLE MNF and home BAL for TNF. Here is my prediction W/L wise off of that because nothing is happening yet in football:

Wk 1: vs. MIA - WIN

Wk 2: @ PIT - WIN 

Wk 3: @ CLE (MNF) - LOSS

Wk 4: vs. WSH - WIN

Wk 5: vs. CIN - WIN

Wk 6: @ DAL - LOSS

Wk 7: @ NE - LOSS

Wk 8: BYE WEEK

Wk 9: vs. BAL (TNF) - WIN

Wk 10: @ MIA - WIN

Wk 11: vs. DEN - WIN

Wk 12: vs. NYJ - WIN

Wk 13: @ NYG - WIN

Wk 14: vs. PHI - LOSS

Wk 15: @ TEN - WIN

Wk 16: @ NYJ - LOSS

Wk 17: vs. NE - LOSS

10-6 record, 3-3 Divisional record, & 8-4 AFC record

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, corta765 said:

Here is what they predicted yesterday, here is my prediction W/L wise off of that because nothing is happening yet in football:

My only quibble with your picks at this point would be flipping the Pit and last NYJ results, but other than that can’t really find a good enough reason (with nothing going on right now really) to say you’re off elsewhere. Wonder if we can sneak out a W finally against Brady at some point though??

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

My only quibble with your picks at this point would be flipping the Pit and last NYJ results, but other than that can’t really find a good enough reason (with nothing going on right now really) to say you’re off elsewhere. Wonder if we can sneak out a W finally against Brady at some point though??

If the Bills beat NE at home I think Josh Allen might burn my house down in excitement before I have the opportunity to

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, corta765 said:

If the Bills beat NE at home I think Josh Allen might burn my house down in excitement before I have the opportunity to

At bare minimum, launching the football in a celebratory arc out of the stadium end zone and into the TBD parking lots seems appropriate. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Here is what they predicted yesterday. I LOVE the two night games being at CLE MNF and home BAL for TNF. Here is my prediction W/L wise off of that because nothing is happening yet in football:

Can someone tell me why people keep having us lose the second Jets game? You have us losing it and Howard said the same thing. Am I missing something?

16 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Can someone tell me why people keep having us lose the second Jets game? You have us losing it and Howard said the same thing. Am I missing something?

We are at NY, they will be better after the offseason of additions, and home teams naturally have the advantage. People if anything are underselling the Jets with the additions they likely make and Darnolds growth.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, corta765 said:

We are at NY, they will be better after the offseason of additions, and home teams naturally have the advantage. People if anything are underselling the Jets with the additions they likely make and Darnolds growth.

I don't think they will be that improved and they hired Adam Gase. He's not really a big improvement over what they had. We destroyed them in their house last year also

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

All this before free agency, the draft, and, well, the actual schedule release.

men who watch football like to speculate and talk about it with other men who like watching football

amazing, eh?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Those things rarely, if ever, affect a season's outlook.  

Every team gets the benefit of FA and the draft.  

Acquisitions in the off-season tend to affect the outcome of games, particularly when it could mean 2-3 new starters on the OL and 3-4 new position players at WR and TE. 

But sure, those things don't really matter.

Some people are living in the clouds this time of year.  This year has taken the proverbial cake. 

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

All this before free agency, the draft, and, well, the actual schedule release.

Well, they did say Schopp and Bulldog...you expected something based in substance or reality?

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Acquisitions in the off-season tend to affect the outcome of games, particularly when it could mean 2-3 new starters on the OL and 3-4 new position players at WR and TE. 

Some people are living in the clouds this time of year.  This year has taken the proverbial cake. 

How many free agents go on to make the pro bowl? Sure, they can contribute, but free agents rarrrrrrely so drastically affect a teams play it makes more than a 1 - 1.5 game difference. Not to mention every team in the league is bringing in free agents. 

Sure, rookies can be good, but the rookies who tend to play the best are almost never the guys picked at the beginning of the year to be contributors.  Not to mention every team in the league picks of 6 to 8 rookies that they think will make the "difference."  

It all evens out.  

44 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don't think they will be that improved and they hired Adam Gase. He's not really a big improvement over what they had. We destroyed them in their house last year also

We destroyed them after team turmoil without Darnold starting. Darnold came into BUF and won here. Jets fans look at BUF the same way many fans view them as two easy wins and a morbid franchise that's always bad. What exactly has BUF done to make them any better then the NY over the last decade? Both teams are near mirror images of each other in many respects.

In general Bills fans seem to always see the Jets and Phins as four easy wins and then act stunned when we lose.

24 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Its for fun and there isn't much substance to speak of. Why bother comment if you don't care

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, corta765 said:

We destroyed them after team turmoil without Darnold starting. Darnold came into BUF and won here. Jets fans look at BUF the same way many fans view them as two easy wins and a morbid franchise that's always bad. What exactly has BUF done to make them any better then the NY over the last decade? Both teams are near mirror images of each other in many respects.

In general Bills fans seem to always see the Jets and Phins as four easy wins and then act stunned when we lose.

Its for fun and there isn't much substance to speak of. Why bother comment if you don't care

I'm not saying it's an easy win but I'm just surprised I've seen a few people already just come out and say it's a loss. That's just shocking to me because it can really go either way and honestly it's a game we can very well win

2 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Looks reasonable except I think the Cle and 2nd jets game are winnable while the Pitt and Bal games may be toughies

I think Pitt is going to hit the downward spiral this season. I also see us beating Philly, they aren’t what they were 2 seasons ago.

• Thank you (+1) 1