'Buffalo is very, very interested' in Matt Paradis

Just now, GreggTX said:

Just curious. What's your beef with Teller?

Not necessarily a beef- he is very raw and I dont see him being ready in year 2. Also, slow and unable to pull really limits play selection/execution. Hopefully he continues to improve.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

?Beane’s got,

Two tickets to Paradis

Won’t you,

Pack your bags we’ll leave tonight ?

Beane waiting for that!  Morse is also good.

Front load all of these OL contracts. All of them, pay them to play here now, and maybe next year and then move on. Most are older OL or have injury concerns.

2-3 yrs front loaded. 3 yrs 25-35 million with a 5-8 million guaranteed signing bonus paid right now. Even if 3 bit at an 8 million dollar payout this year, there is @ 30-40 million to work with for a game changer or to roll over. You can still add a James/Uzomah TE and a Crabtree/Tate/Stills at WR.

Very few current FA OL are long term solutions, but could be a great 2-3 yr tire patches. It still means draft OL in rounds 3-6 but it does not cost the franchise to do so and OBD can go BPA in rounds 1-3.

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t think Williams has played left tackle. For Carolina he was always on the right side 

I addressed this earlier in the thread. He has played less LT than I thought, but would still be a huge upgrade over Mills.

You are correct.

I'm not at all surprised the Bills are interested in Paradis. They should be.

I'm more curious as to how interested Paradis is in the Bills.

Seems like he wants to be a Bronco but MONEY talks.

Edited by BillsSB2020

3 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Since Bills have to spend to minimum, might as well get D Williams at OT too and slide Dawkins to LG.

Williams/ Dawkins/Paradis or Morse/Teller/Taylor - now we have something

still draft a C since both Morse and Paradis have injury concerns.

Williams is a RT.

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Paradis + D Williams...

Draft Lindstrom with our second pick...

Spencer Long as our depth/swing guy..

Goodbye to Mills, Miller, Bodine and Ducasse...

Think that would be pretty cool...

You still need depth and Mills would be the perfect swing OT.  Plenty of starting experience and plays well in stretches.  That's what a team needs as depth, at the right price of course.

3 minutes ago, purple haze said:

You still need depth and Mills would be the perfect swing OT.  Plenty of starting experience and plays well in stretches.  That's what a team needs as depth, at the right price of course.

Time for Mills to go.  

14 minutes ago, purple haze said:

Do you remember the San Diego game two years ago ?

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

Don't we already have the guard in Spencer Long?

Yes, but I don’t want to hand Teller a starting spot.

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I can tell you know football. I've followed you here over the last year or two and you have always been spot on. What can you tell me about Jawaan Taylor and why do you like him?

I’m definitely not an oline expert. But he has good feet for a RT, great size, and if he gets his hands on a defender they are completely out of the play. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Do you remember the San Diego game two years ago ?

Yea the dumb coach put in an inept excuse for a QB against one of the best pass rushing lines.

One of the worst coaching decisions, actually, the worst coaching decision I've seen ever. It can only be outdone by allowing him to start this past season.

Mills is fine as a back up. How anyone could bring up the chargers game for Mills is beyond me.