'Buffalo is very, very interested' in Matt Paradis

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is this the market for Paradis?

If they are ok with paying Star that kind of money then they should be fine with paying the anchor of the offense the same. I’d expect Paradis to be out there for 90% plus of the snaps in comparison to Star’s 40%?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is this the market for Paradis?

It shouldn't be but it probably will be.  Pouncey is way better and has been more durable over the years. I think this is the upper end limit of what Paradis and Morse should get. 

Having a solid vet C would be great for Allen. Can set protections, line calls, etc.  But they are not going to spend wildly and lock up all their cap space.  They want to be sure they keep young guys like Tre and Milano and Dawkins and so on.  So they know they'll need space for extensions.

I see a C and RT, and a TE.  Other than those it will be interesting.

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I understand what you are saying, but it doesn't get much more disastrous than putting Mills out there.  

I don't have as bad an opinion on Mills as some on the board.  He's average to slightly below average.  Folks

can point out many times he got beat.  You can also point out times he was fine.  He's ideally a back up.

I only say keep him because whomever replaces him will be the same type of guy.  The only difference is

he is not someone Bills fans have paid attention to and will treat him like an upgrade.  He will most likely

be some dude who started a bunch of games, who played well at times, but was too inconsistent and his

former fan base is happy he's gone; because now they have Jordan Mills.  

I'm just saying keep the guy you know in the scenario. Mills is always available. He plays hard.  Put him in

the proper position (back up) and he's fine.

Edited by purple haze

7 hours ago, purple haze said:

I don't have as bad an opinion on Mills as some on the board.  He's average to slightly below average.  Folks

can point out many times he got beat.  You can also point out times he was fine.  He's ideally a back up.

I only say keep him because whomever replaces him will be the same type of guy.  The only difference is

he is not someone Bills fans have paid attention to and will treat him like an upgrade.  He will most likely

be some dude who started a bunch of games, who played well at times, but was too inconsistent and his

former fan base is happy he's gone; because now they have Jordan Mills.  

I'm just saying keep the guy you know in the scenario. Mills is always available. He plays hard.  Put him in

the proper position (back up) and he's fine.

I've always wondered if he could be a fairly decent RG......

On 3/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, thebandit27 said:

Suppose Paradis gets a market-based increase on Ryan Jensen's deal; that would be something like 4 years, $48M with $26 guaranteed.  Figure it's a $10M signing bonus and guaranteed base salaries of $8M in both 2019 and 2020.  Cap hit for 2019 is $10.5M.

Dang I was close on the Bills' center contract!