Buffalo Sports Team Naming Concept

JGMcD2

This is a one question multiple choice survey. It should take about 2 minutes to read the prompt and answer the question. It is related to a potential naming concept for a Buffalo Sports team. There will be a short description on each and then 7 choices. 

I apologize for the shortened link, I know some folks find this sketchy but I assure you it's just a short Google Form survey. There is no other way for me to share the link. 

It is for a school assignment and I would greatly appreciate if the greatest fans in the world could help me out!!!!! Go Bills!

https://goo.gl/forms/VPcjrWX2XlIwYYfq1

Edited by JGMcD2
Clarification

The question was Which name do I feel most strongly about, not which one I liked or disliked the most (Cataracts, really?). I felt most strongly about my dislike.

Not sure what you're after, but I answered the question as I understood it.

9 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

There is no need to shorten the URL unless you are hiding something that can be seen in the URL. Post the full URL so people can see what you are asking them to access. This seems shady.

Sorry... I can attach the longer one but it's not much different.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKUY3IoDd_meJDF_kJDdUIS4gfLPqSRhreqOBM5VVJQhO8Hw/viewform?usp=sf_link

26 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

The question was Which name do I feel most strongly about, not which one I liked or disliked the most (Cataracts, really?). I felt most strongly about my dislike.

Not sure what you're after, but I answered the question as I understood it.

That's a boneheaded mistake on my part. I apologize, I titled it "Choose Your Favorite Naming Concept" and then didn't clarify as I continued. I know this stuff can be tough to interpret. My apologies.

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKUY3IoDd_meJDF_kJDdUIS4gfLPqSRhreqOBM5VVJQhO8Hw/viewform?usp=sf_link

That's a boneheaded mistake on my part. I apologize, I titled it "Choose Your Favorite Naming Concept" and then didn't clarify as I continued. I know this stuff can be tough to interpret. My apologies.

If you have changed the question, I may change my answer, but when I clicked the link again I was denied because I already answered.....

Just now, BUFFALOKIE said:

If you have changed the question, I may change my answer, but when I clicked the link again I was denied because I already answered.....

You should be able to go back and change it now, if you don't mind. Sorry for the confusion.

I really appreciate your help!

2 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

You should be able to go back and change it now, if you don't mind. Sorry for the confusion.

I really appreciate your help!

Done. Rivermen is my fave, but it sounds Southernish, LOL.

I hope that helps.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Thanks. I reviewed and voted. Buffalo is moving away from the blue collar world. Between the medical campus and the various banks that have their operations here, I just feel we aren't the steel factory focused environment that we used to be.

The only one I thought was close to viable was the Buffalo Charge.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Thanks. I reviewed and voted. Buffalo is moving away from the blue collar world. Between the medical campus and the various banks that have their operations here, I just feel we aren't the steel factory focused environment that we used to be.

The only one I thought was close to viable was the Buffalo Charge.

I love the feedback! Thanks for taking the time to fill this out.

5 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

This is a one question multiple choice survey. It should take about 2 minutes to read the prompt and answer the question. It is related to a potential naming concept for a Buffalo Sports team. There will be a short description on each and then 7 choices. 

I apologize for the shortened link, I know some folks find this sketchy but I assure you it's just a short Google Form survey. There is no other way for me to share the link. 

It is for a school assignment and I would greatly appreciate if the greatest fans in the world could help me out!!!!! Go Bills!

https://goo.gl/forms/VPcjrWX2XlIwYYfq1

Spam

5 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Look that up young grasshopper.

Isn't it Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo?  Or with commas to help with pace...Buffalo buffalo, Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Are we finally changing the highly offensive name "Buffalo Bills", that honors a man who degraded animals and Native Americans?

Seems about right for an owner who fracks....