TDN Mock Draft Machine; My mock draft

5 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I would not hate Ford at 9, but am hoping for better than a good OG at that spot.

i could really get behind Simmons in round 2, but get ready for many to complain that they wasted the pick on an injured player who won’t be all-pro in his rookie year.  I think it would be a great future investment at a (relatively) low price.

Believe me Ford will be playing.tackle when his career ends. GUard.is lazy coaching 

• Like (+1) 1

I did a sim or 2 where Metcalf falls to 9. He's probably worth the risk, but I wasn't liking who was available in rounds after him.

This one, I liked playing more in "safe mode".  It is WR heavy, but I didn't expect the 2 WR's at the bottom to be there..and they won't.

Even if they aren't there, I love what I did with the OL and still got an excellent WR in the 2nd.

9 Jawaan Taylor , OT   Florida - the more I saw and heard of him, I liked. Might have surpassed Jonah Williams as the best all around OT in the draft.

40 A.J. Brown, WR    Mississippi - thrilled he fell to 40. Put him in the slot and say, "hello Mr. Undersized Nickel CB, go ahead, tackle this guy."

74 Bobby Evans OT   Oklahoma -  a very good OT on the right and left side at Oklahoma. he gets moved inside to guard.

112 Trayveon Williams  RB  Texas A&M

- a little guy who can hide behind a new OL and sneak through holes. And you love the passion he plays with.

131 Chuma Edoga OT USC - Not talked about as much and I didn't watch him much before the Senior Bowl, but he was named the SB Outstanding Player of the Week. He moves his feet extremely well to mirror and his arms are long enough for necessary leverage. He might not be a finished product, but he's going to be good.

147 Cody Thompson WR Toledo

- the mid round sleeper pick. The only weak point of the Combine was his 40 time, which isn't horrible. The rest of his numbers were very good to excellent. I liked what I saw watching him, he breaks tackles after the catch effortlessly, and always seems to know where he's going as soon as the ball in his hands.  Averaged over 20 ypc in his soph and junior years.

158 Jalen Jelks  EDGE  Oregon - eh, idk...not a fan of this pick but maybe he'll become something.

181 Parris Campbell WR Ohio State - a sprint to the podium moment. He shouldn't have been there, he won't be there, but he was.

225 Miles Boykin WR Notre Dame - see above. At this point you can only say, "this stockpiling of late round picks is really paying off!!!"

228 Ben Banogu EDGE TCU - a 4.6 40, a 40 inch vertical, a 7 flat cone drill an 11 foot broad jump and 23 reps. He needs work, but a really nice slab of marble to work with. His production at TCU is a bit downplayed. Averaged 8.5 sacks and around 17 or so TFL's over the past 2 years. TCU alum Jerry Hughes can make him his protege and teach him how to rush the passer in the NFL.   

This will be difficult to top:

9:  Ed Oliver- DT, Houston

40:  Chris Lindstrom- OG, Boston College

74:  Andy Isabella- WR, UMass

112:  David Montgomery- RB, Iowa State

131:  Zach Gentry- TE, Michigan

147:  Anthony Johnson- WR, Buffalo

158:  Wyatt Ray- Edge, Boston College

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, 947 said:

This will be difficult to top:

9:  Ed Oliver- DT, Houston

40:  Chris Lindstrom- OG, Boston College

74:  Andy Isabella- WR, UMass

112:  David Montgomery- RB, Iowa State

131:  Zach Gentry- TE, Michigan

147:  Anthony Johnson- WR, Buffalo

158:  Wyatt Ray- Edge, Boston College

That would be a fantastic draft. 

Thanks everyone for sharing your results! For those interested in giving it a shot, here is the link (sorry for not posting it in the OP!)

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

Happy drafting!

Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama - Too hard to pass up. 

Noah Fant, TE Iowa - Best talent to help Josh Allen

JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR Stanford - I like his athletic ability outside

Damien Harris, RB Alabama - Good value in the 4th- I like his downhill style

Anthony Nelson, DE Iowa - A poor mans JJ Watt?

Anthony Johnson, WR Buffalo - Big slot? 

Alex Bars, G Notre Dame - Depth

Bryce Love, RB Stanford - Speed Kills. He and Harris would make a great 1-2

Mitch Hyatt, T Clemson - No clue who this is. 

Caleb Wilson, TE UCLA - Depth. 

I like what mine turned out to be. 

On 3/7/2019 at 1:57 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

It would be so awesome to root for a defensive linemen who beats 

Neither men or women deserve to be abused in any capacity. Especially a defenseless female but u never know what the situation that leads to these things are. Women are capable these days of inflicting some serious harm to a man.  U don't know what people from lower income neighborhoods are capable of unless u were raised in one.  Women lie, cheat, steal, Rob, drug people and kill in these areas. Don't think there always the victim that's all I got to say about that.