TDN Mock Draft Machine; My mock draft

Hey Guys,

Gave TheDraftNetwork's "Mock Draft Machine" a try and came out pretty pleased with the way my draft went. I only did 5 rounds, and only made selections for the Bills. Would you be happy if this is what we came away from the draft with? Any players you don't like on here? Who would you have tried to go with instead?

Thanks for the fun discussion, and give TDN's mock machine a try. Its pretty fun!

mock.PNG

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, STL-Bills said:

Hey Guys,

Gave TheDraftNetwork's "Mock Draft Machine" a try and came out pretty pleased with the way my draft went. I only did 5 rounds, and only made selections for the Bills. Would you be happy if this is what we came away from the draft with? Any players you don't like on here? Who would you have tried to go with instead?

Thanks for the fun discussion, and give TDN's mock machine a try. Its pretty fun!

mock.PNG

Link would make it easier.

Thanks for sharing!

I don't know how to copy and paste my TDN mock draft results, but I just did one and this was the result:

9.     WR   DK Metcalf
40.    IOL  Chris Lindstrom
74.   WR    Riley Ridley
112.  RB    Devin Singletary
131.   DT   Daniel Wise
147.   TE   Alize Mack
158.   CB   Isaiah Johnson
181. EDGE Carl Granderson
225.    RB    Elijah Holyfield 
228.    LB    Kendall Joseph

This draft would require that the Bills have already secured an OT, DT, and TE in free agency, which doesn't seem too unreasonable.

Imagine adding Metcalf, Lindstrom, Ridley, Singletary, Holyfield, and Mack to this offense? And was still able to snag a DT, CB, Edge sleeper, and the always-necessary-apparently 7th round try-hard special teams ace linebacker.

Boom!

Edited by Logic

32 minutes ago, STL-Bills said:

Hey Guys,

mock.PNG

Simmons at 40 would be great. This would be great if we got a better player at 9 and 74. TE, LB, WR.

I would not hate Ford at 9, but am hoping for better than a good OG at that spot.

i could really get behind Simmons in round 2, but get ready for many to complain that they wasted the pick on an injured player who won’t be all-pro in his rookie year.  I think it would be a great future investment at a (relatively) low price.

2 hours ago, STL-Bills said:

Hey Guys,

mock.PNG

Link please

6 hours ago, STL-Bills said:

Hey Guys,

mock.PNG

I wanted to try this... do they give draft grades?

If the Bills did the right thing in FA & filled the OL, I'd love this draft (even though there's not a chance Haskins would be there @ 40) 

9:  LB Devin White, LSU (where to play Edmunds, White, & Milano would be a nice problem to have)

40:  QB Dwayne Haskins, OSU (I know, I know)

74:  WR JJ Arcega Whiteside

112:  RB David Montgomery, Iowa State

131:  RB Devin Singletary, FAU (value was too good to pass up)

147:  TE Josh Oliver, San Jose State

158:  DL Isaiah Buggs, Alabama

181:  OT Max Scharping, Northern Illinois

225:  DE Austin Bryant, Clemson

228:  WR Miles Boykin, Notre Dame