Kevin Johnson visiting (visiting Browns next)

36 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Can you fill me in on Bean’s history that you are referring to?  Is it just Murphy and Benjamin, or am I missing someone?

Vontae Davis was a corpse in the preseason last year.  So was Clay.  Maybe it was too late to address at that point - but frankly those issues showed up on tape at the end of 2017.  

43 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Did you just call the ACC a mediocre conference?  Its not the SEC but they are likely the second best conference in football.  Also college can be weird.  You might not have stats because no one targeted your match up (cause you had them covered).

I’m not the only one.... 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/2018-college-football-conference-power-rankings-sec-back-on-top-but-where-does-the-big-ten-land/amp/

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not really relevant.  

Johnson played 2010-2014.  ACC was performing at a much higher level at that time.  (Also HA! that ACC is worse than PAC-12)

I'd pass.  Even in a very best case scenario, he'll give you a good September, maybe an October. 

With those concussions, it'll take just one to put him on IR for the year.  Concussions are like bending a frame on a car.  Each and everytime you do it, you're making the structure a little more weaker and less able to withstand an impact.  

The ACC is typically battling with the B1G and Big XII for 2/3/4.  

Until Miami, VT and/or FSU figure it out, they will probably be closer to 4 than 2.  However, they house the top program in the country and along with the SEC, are the only conference to have more than 1 National Championship in the past decade.  In fact, only one team aside from the SEC/ACC has won a Natty in the past decade.  

SEC by a mile.  

B1G/ACC/Big XII

Pac 12 needs to give up  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he’s a guy who can provide depth and push Levi Wallace on the outside 

Exactly.  He upgrades the depth and competition of the cornerback room.

Didn't he have some off field issues as Mayor of San Francisco? Excellent on ball defender though.

In all seriousness, I'll never question McBeane's CB assessment. They took a shot on Davis, but that was their ONLY miss.

Edited by BillsSB2020

2 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

He is projected too high for my liking. Want OL, WR and one DL in the first 3 rounds. Will he be available later?

To clarify, from post#2 in the thread, it appears he is projected to go in the first two rounds of the draft. Last thing we need in the first two rounds is a CB. I would be interested in a CB only round 4 or beyond.

Edit: My bad. I mistook him for a rookie.

The John Butler connection. Sign him up quickly.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay