Bills to Pursue RT Williams

Just now, The Jokeman said:

I don't think after the combine that Risner will be available in Round 2, Lindstrom should be and I do't mind him at RG yet not comfortable with Darryl Williams because MCL is a serious injury to come back from. 

Actually.....as far as ligments to come back from....MCL would be the one I would be the least concerned about.

Plus he is talented, young, and a veteran guy where it takes these kids a while (usually) to be combat ready on the line.

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Morse is younger, bigger, faster, stronger, and a former college left tackle,. He has the all around better pedigree. I'd settle for Paradis, but I think Morse is the better player. In all fairness, I have watched Morse than Paradis, but I think Paradis is a zone only center.  

My worry with Morse is the concussion history. If the team is committing term and dollars to a center, I want him to be available as much as possible to develop a good rapport with Allen and be able to take as much as possible off the kid's plate pre-snap

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JM57 said:

My worry with Morse is the concussion history. If the team is committing term and dollars to a center, I want him to be available as much as possible to develop a good rapport with Allen and be able to take as much as possible off the kid's plate pre-snap

Agreed on that point. It honestly is his only red flag, but it is a big one. But the upside is huge imo and I think he's worth the risk. He'd be amazing for Allen in setting protections an things of that nature. He literally anchors the offense. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Agreed on that point. It honestly is his only red flag, but it is a big one. But the upside is huge imo and I think he's worth the risk. He'd be amazing for Allen in setting protections an things of that nature. He literally anchors the offense. 

Yeah I agree I'm completely on board with either one of the two but a good veteran at center should really help Allen

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

So the two guys who drafted Daryl Williams are the ones expected to pursue him?

Great detective work by La Canfora here!

Not to mention his surname is Williams.  We will certainly look to replenish, especially after losing Kyle

• Haha (+1) 1

"IF" the knee checks out cut the man a check, instant upgrade from Mills, which is not saying much. After that sign a Center an another Guard.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

So when do we finally hear "Bills and Falcons putting finishing touches on Julio Jones Trade to Buffalo"? Or "Bills and Bengals putting finishing touches on AJ Green trade to Buffalo"? I'm getting antsy

AJ Green for the extra 4th and 5th round picks plus a 2020 conditional pick based on performance. Jump on that.

Edited by Tatonka68

3 hours ago, wppete said:

- Sign - Daryl williams, RT

- Sign - Matt Paradis, C or Morse, C

- Draft 2nd Round - Dalton Risner T/G,  or Chris Lindstrom, G

- Draft 1st Round - T.J. Hockenson, TE

LT - Dion Dawkins

LG - Long/Teller

C - Paradis/Morse 

RG - Risner/Lindstrom

RT - Daryl Williams 

TE - T.J. Hockenson 

Pretty solid Oline if this happens. And very realistic. 

Definitely a reasonable Oline, I love that scanario.  I don't think the Bills board will have Hockenson ahead of some of these defensive studs though.  Even in a trade down I don't see Beaner as the type of GM that drafts a TE in the first.   

The may sound weird but I think Croom is going to blossom this year.  He's 6'5' 250, can get open, runs a 4.69 40, good hands, and had some impressive blocking singled up on edge guys this past season.

I do see them going Risner in the 2nd.   Praying for a trade down so we truly go BPA.

• Like (+1) 1

Can we just make La Confora an honorary member?  I hear him talk and it's just wild baseless speculation.  Gentleman and Beane draft Williams so now they are the main suitors?

Edited by Mat68

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/sports/g66l-2019/02/8b9940f9cc2122/2019-nfl-draft-trade-helps-buffalo-bills-land-impact-players-in-7round-mock.html

Update Depth on Offense: Looks to be a huge upgrade across the board.

QB: Allen, Barkley, Anderson

RB: McCoy, Love, Yelden

FB: Dimarco

WR: Tyrell Williams, Zay Jones. R Foster, D Sills

TE: T.J. Hockenson, Jess James, Croom

OL: Matt Paradis, Daryl Williams, Dawkins, Chris Lindstrom, Kaleb McGary, Long, Miller/Groy/Teller/Mills/Brandon Fanaika

Updated Depth Chart of Defense: Depth across the board.

DT: H Phillips, Jeffery Simmons, Lotulelei, J Phillips

DE: Murphy, Hughes, Anthony Nelson, Lawson, Yarbrough

LB: Milano, Edmunds, Alexander,  T Davis, Sione Takitaki, Lacey

DB: Hyde, Poyer, White, EJ Gaines, Wallace, Johnson, Bush, Blace Brown, /Andrew Wingard

This looks to be a much improved team. Still think we could use an additional WR. But the OL looks much improved and TE position solidified. Love could be a steal at RB.