QB Jake Dolegala - Central Connecticut State - to meet with Bills and throw at UB pro day

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

If I had an extra arm in camp that I really liked I'd cut Anderson on the understanding that he'd instantly switch to an assistant coach, devoting all his time to Allen

...could be why his deal is only $180,000 guaranteed......

On 3/6/2019 at 12:33 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I really hate this thought process.  We literally saw the best game of Barkley’s career.  Both him and Anderson have career qb ratings worse than EJ Manuel.  And Allen still has a long way to go.  It’s would be so stupid (and Bills like) to just say we’re set at QBs.   Now obviously, you’re not spending a high pick on a guy but this team should never stop searching.  It’s only like the most important position in sports.  But hey, we got Matt Barkley and Derek Anderson. Can’t improve on that!

Thank you! Yes, Barkley won. By shocking the Jets with an unforeseen performance. But there’s more than enough film from that game to leap all over his capabilities. Every throw was way too soft and ‘Back Shoulder Catches’ are double speak for inaccuracy. 

Many of this kids passes in the hi-lite reel are of the same nature. But yes, he’s tall, runs well and can throw deep. So he’s intriguing for the Bills in that little of the game plan would have to be altered should we lose Allen for a stretch.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He says his back tightened up. 

That's the danger of not running in Indy and pinning it all on your pro day. Hurt in Mobile, didn't run at the combine, mediocre time at pro day + tight back?  Now you're asking GMs to base your speed off film as much as the watch and you didn't play in a power conference.  Ugh.

Edited by That's No Moon