Dream Team.

This is by far my favorite part of the year, the eve of FA and just before the draft. This is where all the hopes and dreams are envisioned right before reality actually sets in. Year after year it still doesns’t deter me though because I’m a Bills’ fan and as we all know we never give up and we never give in. With that being said I concocted to what I consider a dream team.

I would love to see us be ultra active in FA and I believe that we will to some great degree. Here’s what an would love. Jordan Phillips has enough salesmanship to woo DeVante Parker and Ndamukong Suh to come here. In addition  the Bills work out with Houston’s front office a trade for Clowney where we can keep our 1st rd pick this year (maybe trade them this year’s 2nd rder and maybe next year’s 1st OR 2nd rder). The Carolina connection comes back into play and we pick up RT Daryl Williams and for depth LB Thomas Davis. C Mitch Morse finds a new address for 2019 and it’s at One Bills Drive. I’m getting a good night’s sleep and the dream continues. It’s no secret that we need more on the OL, the G position in particular seeing that we just fortified the C and RT position. Rams G Roger Saffold cashes out one last big contract and heads east. Seeing that we still have our pick at #9 overall Ed Oliver finishes off the greatest off season in the Buffalo Bills’ history. 

Oh *****, the alarm just went off, the dream is over! Oh well, here’s to the 2019 season.

Go Bills!

Edited by Tipster19
  • Haha (+1) 3

Maybe I’m too high.....what do we get in the trade with Houston?  Or is it kCs front office in a trade for Justin Houston?

Thats pretty much what im holding for as well, minus Parker being one of the WRs we have to count on.  

Suh, Davis, Morse, Saffold, Williams and Oliver.  Give me Harmon, Harry or deebo in rd 2 and I’m in heaven after replacing Parker with maybe humphries is we draft a harmon or harry.  Maybe moncrief if we draft deebo or Isabella

i agree.  I love this time of year.  All the holes and dreams are still alive.  Especially this offseason. The one we’ve been waiting for.  More than anything, I hope we have a top 5 offensive line.  I think we’re automatcially better with Castillo out the door.  Now we need some talent

Edited by NewEra

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Maybe I’m too high.....what do we get in the trade with Houston?  Or is it kCs front office in a trade for Justin Houston?

No, I’m sorry, that’s on me but now I fixed it. I was talking about working out a trade with Houston for Jadeveon Clowney but I forgot to put his name in there. My bad.

5 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

No, I’m sorry, that’s on me but now I fixed it. I was talking about working out a trade with Houston for Jadeveon Clowney but I forgot to put his name in there. My bad.

Imagine getting Clowney AND Oliver!!  Lol.  Jerry would be league MVP

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I think many fans are going to be upset that we don't go crazy with the money but I think it's a good thing, Make smart underrated pickups with a possible splash along the OL but the draft is where we need to do our damage, I don't want this team cap strapped.

Being ‘judicious’ is the 2019 motto.

I will be at the greatest horse racing festival in the world multiple pints of Guinness to the wind by the time FA opens... I am expecting at least one biggish name on the offensive line and a tight end or two that we have heard of. I think for receiver we might end up signing someone three or four days in when the initial rush settles down. Oh and we have been told to expect a pass rusher in an unconventional way... so I'll look forward to that!

23 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I will be at the greatest horse racing festival in the world multiple pints of Guinness to the wind by the time FA opens... I am expecting at least one biggish name on the offensive line and a tight end or two that we have heard of. I think for receiver we might end up signing someone three or four days in when the initial rush settles down. Oh and we have been told to expect a pass rusher in an unconventional way... so I'll look forward to that!

The Ebor Festival isn't until August?! 

3 minutes ago, BritBill said:

The Ebor Festival isn't until August?! 

To channel my inner DC Tom, you sir, are an idiot. :D

I've never been to York races on a serious note. I'm not really a flat racing guy to anywhere near the same extent as I am national hunt racing. I've done Ascot and Goodwood a couple of times but I would like to do the Ebor at some point.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I think many fans are going to be upset that we don't go crazy with the money but I think it's a good thing, Make smart underrated pickups with a possible splash along the OL but the draft is where we need to do our damage, I don't want this team cap strapped.

they are being very smart in staggering the contracts of their young stars. a lot of people complain...ie..they ignored the offense or the line last year etc., but to build a great team through the draft you can't have second contracts all due at once ...or too many at once. if you look at the last 2 drafts we have got good young talent and staggering the contracts is huge to keeping our own. i love what they are doing.

3 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

Who’s is josh going to throw to tipster19....

who ?

DeVante Parker, Duke Williams, Robert Foster, Zay mostly and some to the TEs Dwayne Allen and Jesse James. I never did add another RB, Shady’s replacement down the road but I’m sure the front office will do a fine job in figuring that out.

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I think you're about right.  I was walking in to work this morning semi-excited about upcoming free agency and the amount of cap space we have to be active.  I had to temper my enthusiasm because I think they'll be active, but not crazy.  I think they might get 1 or 2 high-mid level free agents, but then a lot of hole fillers like they have done the last few years.  

Draft is this regime's bread and butter.  Plug holes in FA with a lot of short term contracts.  Then draft BPA for the long term solutions.

3 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

DeVante Parker, Duke Williams, Robert Foster, Zay mostly and some to the TEs Dwayne Allen and Jesse James. I never did add another RB, Shady’s replacement down the road but I’m sure the front office will do a fine job in figuring that out.

Yuck