Mark Barron released

53 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Barron was awful in Leslie Frazier's defense in Tampa which prompted his eventual trade. Though he was a safety at the time. 

Greg Schiano loves him though. I bet he signs with the Patriots. 

Do the Patriots have enough cap room to sign, trade for, and bring back from the dead all the hundreds of players Bills fans project to them?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Barron was awful in Leslie Frazier's defense in Tampa which prompted his eventual trade. Though he was a safety at the time. 

Greg Schiano loves him though. I bet he signs with the Patriots. 

He wouldn't be in Frazier's defense in Tampa, he'd be in McDermott's defense in Buffalo. He's a good player but he is a tweener. Too big for safety, too small for LB. McD loves versatility.

25 minutes ago, MJS said:

Do the Patriots have enough cap room to sign, trade for, and bring back from the dead all the hundreds of players Bills fans project to them?

Point taken, but they do this every year and make it work somehow. 

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Point taken, but they do this every year and make it work somehow. 

Do what? The Patriots are usually not super active in free agency and draft just as poorly as everyone else. I'll admit that they make good trades.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Do what? The Patriots are usually not super active in free agency and draft just as poorly as everyone else. I'll admit that they make good trades.

This is actually exactly the type of shrewd move the Patriots would make. Because he was cut, he doesn't factor into the comp formula