TV Shows You Want Revived

10 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

With all of the 90s and early 2000s revivials we've had lately, what shows would you like to see revived, where it's realistically possible for a majority of the main cast to come back? 

I would not mind seeing Home Improvement come back but I do realize Tim Allen is doing other things.  The same with Ed O'Neill and Married With Children.  

Actually, in the spirit of mead107 I have a couple of 1960's shows I would not mind seeing brought back even though nearly all the cast has passed on.  The Wild Wild West would be one and they could occasionally have Robert Conrad appear as his older James West recounting a tale.  Also, since Adam West has already been pushed aside as the defining actor for Batman I would not mind seeing a live action Batman 1966 as a period piece such as what is done with comic books.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Would it not be sacrilege to reopen Mad Men?

Jon Hamm and John Slattery ain’t busy 

breasts McGee as well.  

A new current wire would be my top

priority though.  

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Perhaps they could revive family shows with good parents, especially fathers...

Father Knows Best

My Three Sons

Leave it to Beaver

too boring

Don't count on it.  CBS has some pile of trash sitcom where the father is a corrupt cop.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Calgon, take me away.  Seriously, I don't pull for the antagonist much at all but I did like Homer Bedloe played by the great Charles Lane.