Rams' C John Sullivan to hit open market

I actually like Sullivan........and if we got either safford OR sullivan that would help our line.....assume Chris Long goes to OG.

We need to get 3 good OL out of this free agency so that we can use our draft picks on skill position players

Just now, BuffaloBillies said:

Rams OL was so pitiful in the SB. Makes me not want any of those guys.

Yeah forget about the fact that they actually MADE IT to the super bowl....what a bunch of wankers

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Hard pass.  PFF rated Bodine #18 C and we also have Long.  Sullivan rated #31 of all Cs and he is 34 yrs old.

Still believe Bills will draft long term solution at C this year in McCoy from A&M  or Bradbury NC State.  Long or Bodine will be short term solution.

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually like Sullivan........and if we got either safford OR sullivan that would help our line.....assume Chris Long goes to OG.

We need to get 3 good OL out of this free agency so that we can use our draft picks on skill position players

Yeah forget about the fact that they actually MADE IT to the super bowl....what a bunch of wankers

True - they won a lot of games and got there... but that was REALLY BAD all game long. The only thing that sticks with me from that game.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Too old. With a young QB, the last thing he needs in year 2 is a stopgap C.

If the Conference champs are willing to kick him to the curb, why would we be interested?

To be fair they need the money. They could cut and let a lot of decent players walk. They went money crazy last year. They also were waiting on LT whitworth to decide and he’s coming back at 11 million. Sullivan checks a lot of boxes if they can’t land Morse or Paradis. I’d rather have one of those 3 vets over a rookie this season just from a football IQ perspective 

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

That's the answer I thought he'd give.  Drafting a center early is something I'm not interested in. 

If there is still a need after FA then what alternative is there though? Allen deserves better then another year of Bodine, and Long was below average ( to be polite) at the position last year