Pass on Metcalf and give me this WR!

Riley Ridley.

Seems like this guy will be very good in the NFL. appears his route running is very good, hands are great and just gets the WR position!

I am not sure where he is expected to go in the draft or if he has off the field problems but I would love to see Buffalo come away from the draft with this kid on the team.

N'Keal Harry would be my 2nd choice.

he didnt record a fast time at the combine, I dont think that tells anything about his on the field play

Larry fitz  4.63

Jerry Rice 4.71

Cris Carter 4.63

Ochocinco 4.57

Dez Bryant 4.52

Hines Ward 4.55

yeah, I agree Harry does look much slower in games! he does make nice catches on contested balls. he would need to clean up and learn some routes to create some a little more seperation

Edited by cttnweary
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Harry looks slow in his game tape imo...I don’t see much separation

I think a lot of Harry looking slow is if you watch a lot of his catches he’s coming back to the ball because his QB underthrows him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Too bad Metcalf's 3 cone was so bad. Sign Tyrell Williams and draft Isabella (2nd). That should compliment Zay, Robert and Duke.

He slipped a couple times.  He’ll run it again at his pro day and improve then it will be a non issue 

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Too bad Metcalf's 3 cone was so bad. Sign Tyrell Williams and draft Isabella (2nd). That should compliment Zay, Robert and Duke.

Compared to who? This is getting ridiculous.  Metcalfs 3 cone and shuttle looks poor because none of the top big Wrs participated in either drill.  Traditionally large outside wrs dont.  You want to talk about injury history as a reason to pass on him at 9 ok I fully understand.  To say he it's worth it because his 3 cone? And Shuttle? Its asinine.  He literally has similar scores on those tests to Randy Moss. 

Didn't Ridley select OchoCinco and TO to train him for the combine and draft?   I know they were good WRs but who would pick them as trainers?

I don't like his decision making for that one alone

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Discounted because of a three cone drill?   Say that out loud.      

We haven't even seen his individual workouts yet