Justin Houston released by Chiefs

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Not this year I don't think... He looks pretty done right now, anyways. We'll see what happens, but he hasn't been himself in a long time. 

9sks last yr and over 40 hurries 5 forced fumbles 3 he recovered in 12gms played. Not bad.

Edited by BillsFan1988
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

9sks last yr and over 40 hurries 5 forced fumbles 3 he recovered in 12gms played. Not bad.

I give you an A for statistical research, but I'm afraid you've failed the reading and general comprehension portion of today's test. Better luck next time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I would too.

Then I would have Josh Allen hurdle him, running out of the tunnel, at every home game to get the crowd pumped.

I would line him up as an o-linemen, then call a play where Allen hurdles him over the line of scrimmage..............

14 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Josh Allen took Barr’s manhood that would be awkward.

After watching that play, I’d say that Barr was closer to taking Josh’s manhood, but he managed to keep things intact. Very high incentive to clear that hurdle! 

Edited by Augie

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

After watching that play, I’d say that Barr was closer to tasking Josh’s manhood, but he managed to keep things intact. Very high incentive to clear that hurdle! 

Well the hurdle had to be embarrassing but don’t forget shortly after that Josh did the Superman to the pylon beating Barr for six.

Everyone has a bad play but after getting hurdled he had to make the tackle on the TD run and still couldn’t.

I liked Barr since he came into the league but I will never feel the same about him after that day. 

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Well the hurdle had to be embarrassing but don’t forget shortly after that Josh did the Superman to the pylon beating Barr for six.

Everyone has a bad play but after getting hurdled he had to make the tackle on the TD run and still couldn’t.

I liked Barr since he came into the league but I will never feel the same about him after that day. 

Josh and his wheels surprised a lot of people last year. Barr can always form a support group with Kiko, if it helps? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1