CB Rock Ya-Sin .... a McDermott special

Rock Ya-Sin had the second slowest 3 cone drill in his position group.  That's a bit of a red flag to me.  I would think the 3 cone drill translates to quickness and agility on the field, the ability to change directions quickly.  The would seem to be an important quality for a cornerback.

12 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Is he a great prospect...yes.  

Is Beane and McD gonna do a "Whitner" like blunder at 9 and take him over some other stud prospects?  No way.  

Could he be drafted by us in a trade down like Tre was in the bottom half of the first?  Sure.  

Could he be taken in the 2nd (he wont make it there though IMO)?  Sure.

Would I be upset if he was a Bill when the draft is over?  Only if we took him at #9.  

Our secondary is loaded just sign EJ Gaines back for depth and a backup safety and we are in great shape. There's plenty Mcd type players in this draft if we took a CB in the first he better be the next Revis. This pk would truly make me question my love for the Bills after 30yrs of fanhood.

9 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

Our secondary is loaded just sign EJ Gaines back for depth and a backup safety and we are in great shape. There's plenty Mcd type players in this draft if we took a CB in the first he better be the next Revis. This pk would truly make me question my love for the Bills after 30yrs of fanhood.

I agree, I think there is no chance we do this, was just indulging the OP

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

All joking aside, do you think McDermott automatically rates someone around higher because he wrestled? He’s going to be in that war room BANGING the table for this guy.

1000% yes it's a check in the "good" column.  

On 3/4/2019 at 2:10 PM, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I'm in the minority, but I love our CB group.  I'd love to add a cheap vet and/or a guy in the middle/late rounds, but with White/Johnson/Wallace and hopefully Neal in a nickel/dime role, I feel good about the group.

Hey! There’s nothing wrong being a minority. Embrace your heritage! We got your back! 

As for Buffalo’s Secondary, I’m sure you’re in the overwhelming Majority of Bills fans who know that unit is far and away the teams best. Hell, even national talking heads recognize it.

I’ll  bet even Scott Law agrees!....

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

All joking aside, do you think McDermott automatically rates someone a round higher because he wrestled? He’s going to be in that war room BANGING the table for this guy.

I think he puts a big star next to their name, but maybe only if they were a state champ because he’s a wrestling elitist. Ben Powers the G from Oklahoma is another to watch for.