NFL QB Carousel..per Omar Kelly.

PIZ

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, he is. But everything he said is out there already ... so he’s just repeating it all. 

I have heard Tyrod to Philly

I think Tyrod back to Baltimore makes a lot of sense.  He's a great back-up option/mentor for Jackson and he's had success with Roman in the past.

12 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

I think Tyrod back to Baltimore makes a lot of sense.  He's a great back-up option/mentor for Jackson and he's had success with Roman in the past.

It does but RG3 under contract for another year. They may just stick with him.

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

We are in a good spot. I think Murray and Haskins go before we pick. And if Drew Lock really is the apple of the Broncos' eye, anybody who wants to jump them would be calling us. I like where we are. 

Bosa

Williams

Allen

Oliver

Wilkins

White

Gary

One of these guys has to be on the board at 9 with 2 QBs going. 

I think 2 QBs are almost certainly going top 8, the question becomes does a 3rd or maybe even a 4th sneak in there.

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Trading for Ryan Tannehill is the most redskins thing to do. I feel like they're the person who got hurt bad by a SO and now they're just a history of failed relationships and rebounds and bad ideas. (RG3 being the one that got away)

There's already been soo much smoke around the Redskins & Rosen.  Even if Alex Smith comes back he's certainly not a long term option.  They could very easily see #15 for Rosen & maybe a ~4th as their best/only avenue to add a young (at one time) highly thought of prospect.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

There's already been soo much smoke around the Redskins & Rosen.  Even if Alex Smith comes back he's certainly not a long term option.  They could very easily see #15 for Rosen & maybe a ~4th as their best/only avenue to add a young (at one time) highly thought of prospect.

I don't see any way that Josh Rosen goes for a first round pick... That would be crazy to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't see any way that Josh Rosen goes for a first round pick... That would be crazy to me. 

It wouldn't shock me.  People are acting like he's Ryan Leaf 2.0  I think the majority of the league can see Arizona is a dumpster fire and them moving from Rosen doesn't make him worth a 3rd round pick.  #15 for Rosen & #65 doesn't feel wildly out of line.

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

It wouldn't shock me.  People are acting like he's Ryan Leaf 2.0  I think the majority of the league can see Arizona is a dumpster fire and them moving from Rosen doesn't make him worth a 3rd round pick.  #15 for Rosen & #65 doesn't feel wildly out of line.

It's the new car thing. As soon as you drive it off the lot it looses a bunch of value. get into a wreck with it and it loses more value- doesn't matter whose fault the wreck is. 

For the first time in a decade, QB's are relatively plentiful in the NFL landscape. Rosen performed horribly throughout last year (with a terrible cast around him for sure) and he was billeted as the most pro ready of the 5 first rounders. He didn't show that. He didn't show a comprehension of the game. 

Also, if the cardinals are shopping him they have to trade him. That's a terrible place to be in from a negotiation perspective. 

I expect he'll get a 2nd on the open market. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2