NFL QB Carousel..per Omar Kelly.

PIZ

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Omar might have just finished a doobie...

Possibly Aussie Joe, but I'm sure glad we are not concerned about the QB position for once.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PIZ said:

Possibly Aussie Joe, but I'm sure glad we are not concerned about the QB position for once.

I have been thinking how different this years off season is not to have any worries as to who the starting QB is next year...

Just have to find some O Line and a receiver or two but this seems a relatively easy task in comparison to QB...

Wonder where Omar thinks Tyrod is going?

Maybe to "chill" out in Miami as the tank commander...

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Wonder what Washington would have to give for rosen. Never been a fan of Rosen but the guy didn't get much of a chance in Arizona

My best guess is a third and a fifth. The Redskins have two thirds and two fifths thanks to gaining 4 comp picks. The trade would leave them with 7 picks. 

21 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Omar Kelly is an idiot.

Yes, he is. But everything he said is out there already ... so he’s just repeating it all. 

16 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I have been thinking how different this years off season is not to have any worries as to who the starting QB is next year...

Just have to find some O Line and a receiver or two but this seems a relatively easy task in comparison to QB...

I have heard Tyrod to Philly

11 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I do think that Josh Rosen sitting behind Alex Smith would be great for his career.

Except Smith is not expected to play next year so Rosen needs to play in 2019.  I am sure he would be a happy camper sitting behind Smith in 2020.

27 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I do think that Josh Rosen sitting behind Alex Smith would be great for his career.

I'm not sure Smith plays ever again much less next year. Rosen still may sit behind Colt McCoy who seems to have transfixed the "other Gruden" in DC.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Omar Kelly is an idiot.

That may be true, but what he just said is pretty accurate.

AZ is gonna take Murray.

WAS is where Rosen is favored to land.

Foles is reported everywhere as a near lock to Jax. 

And of course you have to leap frog Giants for Haskins, everyone knows that.  

BONUS:  And if Carr gets traded (possibly to Giants) then someone will need to leap frog Raiders for Haskins and Jets come up big in a trade down.  

10 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Yes, everything here is what has already been rumored. When Omar tries to have an original thought this is what comes out:

DbP4dKxVAAAeX5f.jpeg

Well, at least his opinions are humble.

12 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Yes, everything here is what has already been rumored. When Omar tries to have an original thought this is what comes out:

DbP4dKxVAAAeX5f.jpeg

Oh my...

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That may be true, but what he just said is pretty accurate.

AZ is gonna take Murray.

WAS is where Rosen is favored to land.

Foles is reported everywhere as a near lock to Jax. 

And of course you have to leap frog Giants for Haskins, everyone knows that.  

BONUS:  And if Carr gets traded (possibly to Giants) then someone will need to leap frog Raiders for Haskins and Jets come up big in a trade down.  

I think Foles to Jax is really smart for them...

Vet with SB and Playoff experience...Should have a major impact on a really talented roster...I just get the feeling they collectively gave up last year because they knew they had no chance with Bortles...Players know...?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

My best guess is a 3rd this year and a 3rd next year that could become a 1st.  

Interesting.  I would have thought they’d have to give up their first this year.  Guess it depends if there are other bidders.

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Probably figures that Tyrod, finally, is viewed as only a backup QB around the league. So mentioning him is not important.

I don't see how any team can view Tyrod as a starter. He sucked and a rookie came in and elevated the whole team in his place.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

Interesting.  I would have thought they’d have to give up their first this year.  Guess it depends if there are other bidders.

Rosen didn't show that he is worth a 1st.

• Like (+1) 1