Tyree Jackson is at the combine trying to take WR’s out

Catch the Ball and it isn’t a problem. If Smith saying they want to make Millions then Catch the Ball. See how easy that is. 

Ahhh a diva WR upset that a QB stole the Gauntlet thunder 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bills2ref said:

I thought that little “coaching” by Smith was incredibly stupid as well. 

He is upset that a QB ended up being the talk of the WR drill during “his job interview too”

A QBs taught to throw soft over the middle?  Sorry bad look for Smith. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Steve Smith is a jerk.  Still not sure how he has a job after calling a white defensive back a unicorn this year and expounding on the fact by saying if he saw a white cornerback in warm ups he would target him all game.

Catch the ball and get over it.

Smith’s always been crazy for sure. At times it equates to funny stuff on NFLN but not often.

i missed the unicorn comment who’d he say that about?

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Smith has always been an AH, but it doesn't make Jackson look very good if he shows no ability to modulate the pace of his throws.

Also not realizing that being on the stage doesn’t mean you are necessarily the show. His job in these drills is to facilitate.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Steve Smith once beat up a teammate with a folding chair during film study.  True story.

He beat up teammates 3 times.

His rookie year he got into a fight with fellow WR, Guilian Gary. This was a big story here locally as Gary is the last player from Horseheads to make it that far.

Smith beat him up and he quit, LOL

26 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Smith’s always been crazy for sure. At times it equates to funny stuff on NFLN but not often.

i missed the unicorn comment who’d he say that about?

Forget who he was speaking about.  But it was on the NFL Network Pre Game show.  He said "They got a unicorn out here playing cornerback." Turns to Kyle Brandt and says "I don't care if I am 54, if they got a guy who looks like you playing cornerback I can play"  Everyone just laughed that nervous wtf laugh.  I was waiting for it to trend of Twitter.   About 4 people brought it up, no surprise.  He is a world class jerk.

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Smith has always been an AH, but it doesn't make Jackson look very good if he shows no ability to modulate the pace of his throws

You didn't watch much UB football this year..

he's the wild ,cocky,arrogant,erratic,tall,athletic QB that ignores advice.

13 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

You didn't watch much UB football this year..

he's the wild ,cocky,arrogant,erratic,tall,athletic QB that ignores advice.

Nope.....but sounds like he'll have a long and productive NFL career!  :lol:

There's something mentally wrong with Steve Smith and I'm being serious.  Even when he's commentating on the NFL network - he just seems ready to blow.  Then when he tries to switch and pretend he's playful - that's equally as weird.  He's an uncomfortable human being to be around.  

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Smith never could STFU.  Jackson should pound that little man into the turf like an 8 oz coke can next time he wanders out to the field running his mouth...

I'm not so sure that would be as easy as you suggest.  Smith can handle himself. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, White Linen said:

There's something mentally wrong with Steve Smith and I'm being serious.  Even when he's commentating on the NFL network - he just seems ready to blow.  Then when he tries to switch and pretend he's playful - that's equally as weird.  He's an uncomfortable human being to be around.  

I'm not so sure that would be as easy as you suggest.  Smith can handle himself. 

Only if someone gives him a folding chair.