Andy Isabella

1 minute ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

What’s crazy is Hockenson had a faster 3 cone. I thought Isabella would have a sub 7.

Hock would be a great pick later in the first...cut from the same cloth as Isabella where heart and character is concerned ?

7 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

What TE are you thinking in round 2? After Hockenson and Fant I don’t see value at TE in round 2.

I’m hopeful that one of the big 3 (Hock, Fant, Smith Jr) will fall to the 2nd round...I think it would be rare for all 3 to go in the first round, but you never know.

I watched his 40 and it made no sense. You could tell he was flying. If he’s around early day 3 you have to consider him. I’d be surprised if they take more than 2 pass catchers total (1 WR 1 TE), unless there is a steal available day 3.

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m hopeful that one of the big 3 (Hock, Fant, Smith Jr) will fall to the 2nd round...I think it would be rare for all 3 to go in the first round, but you never know.

Smith Jr will probably make it to the third round. Don’t be surprised if he’s not taken till the mid 4th. Teams aren’t looking for a one dimensional 6’2” TE. 

Sternberger is really the only TE after Fant or Hockenson I see worthy of a pick between 60-90

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

Metcalf at #9 Isabella at #40, Grab 3 Top Oline(overpay if you have to),Grab a RB somewhere in the draft, And the Offence will be top 10 next year.

Why wait till Round 3 for Isabella?  The kid is small so what, he looks durable and strong. How can a defence account for the speed of Metcalf, Foster, and Isabella? Hell throw Shady in that mix. If the Oline is fixed in FA this team gets to 10 wins.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Smith Jr will probably make it to the third round. Don’t be surprised if he’s not taken till the mid 4th. Teams aren’t looking for a one dimensional 6’2” TE. 

Sternberger is really the only TE after Fant or Hockenson I see worthy of a pick between 60-90

Cool, I was just going off of analysts ranking, but that works.

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am almost positive he will become a patriot*.  He is a perfect fit for them. I just pray it does not actually happen.

And he plays in their back yard. ?

4 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

This kid is simply a FOOTBALL player. Explosive talent. Tyreek Hill style weapon. I would love to see him lighting up defenses in Buffalo.

He would become an instant fan favorite! You could line him up in the slot, on the outside, or in the backfield.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Hock would be a great pick later in the first...cut from the same cloth as Isabella where heart and character is concerned ?

My dream is we get both.  

Hock is the Quentin Nelson of this draft. He's a game changer , he's like a extra lineman in the run gm and he's a weapon in the passing gm. Everyone looking for the next Q Nelson on the line this yr but they're is none . The player everyone will want next yrs draft is the next Hock. Every yr is a different theme can't be looking for last yrs story got to find the new .

• Like (+1) 2

Here is the problem with Andy landing on the Bills.  After rebounding from a below expectation 40 time on his first attempt to throw down a lightning fast 4.31, I think Andy will be a 2nd round pick.  But I have a hard time seeing the Bills going this small as their top WR pick in this draft.  There are going to be some other excellent WR choices with more size and also have speed in the 2nd round (assuming we didnt take one in the first), and given how big Allen is, his big arm, etc I think they will be higher on their board at 40 than Isabella.    Not to mention potential TE's could be on the board like Fant or Irv along with potential OL like Risner or someone.  

I just don't see Isabella being BPA at #40 on Beanes board.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

I like the kid and have no doubt he'll succeed at the next level but you have to ask yourself, is that what McBeane is looking for? Isabella is pretty well put together for a smaller guy with tree trunks for legs. He should hold up just fine. 

I’m sure he’s on the Bills radar.....he’s stout and great YAC.  I would wait until the 3rd round though .  

Edited by Spielman