Andy Isabella

2 hours ago, Franchiseneedsme said:

Metcalf at #9 Isabella at #40, Grab 3 Top Oline(overpay if you have to),Grab a RB somewhere in the draft, And the Offence will be top 10 next year.

Why wait till Round 3 for Isabella?  The kid is small so what, he looks durable and strong. How can a defence account for the speed of Metcalf, Foster, and Isabella? Hell throw Shady in that mix. If the Oline is fixed in FA this team gets to 10 wins.

Metcalf #9

Fant or Irv @40

Trade bk into late 2nd 

Isabella

Edited by BillsFan1988

17 minutes ago, mob16151 said:

I lobe Isabella as a prospect. He's like this weird hybrid of Tyreek Hill,and Christian McCaffery.

This is the best comparison.  He has the it factor for huge plays down field. He is a perfect fit for JA, who excels at extending plays and pushes the Ball down field

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I am almost positive he will become a patriot*.  He is a perfect fit for them. I just pray it does not actually happen.

Pick him just to keep him AWAY!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Isabella looks like a great draft prospect.  With so many holes in the Bills' roster I don't think Beane will place as much value on him as most of us do.  More complete teams that are looking to fill a specific need will probably select him in an earlier round  than the Bills would be willing to do.  I like him a lot and hope he slides down the draft.

Prior to this weekend, I was totally against drafting DK Metcalf.  Now, he looks like a player the Bills would definitely shoot for.

First, his combine was off the charts.  When I first heard 1.6% body fat, that was a concern for injury.

But the more I've watched video of him, the more I like him.  His catch radius is ridiculous.  He can catch over you, I even saw him catch the ball and the DB together.  His reach is monstrous.  He can make the one handed catch look simple.  He can out jump anybody in the league and ***** the ball out of the air.

He is a definite deep threat, no question.  He can burn any DB in the league.  He can also run over any safety because of his strong frame.  The guy is a beast.

With all that said, there is one reason why I believe he is a lock to be rated high on the Bills draft board.  

His upbringing.  

His situation reminds me so much of Tremaine Edmunds.  DK's dad Terrance Metcalf was a OL for the Bears.  You can tell hearing DK talk, he comes across as very respectful of authority.

I just watched an Underarmour commercial with DK and his parents, and you can tell they raised him right.  Terrance didn't let him play football until he was 12.  When he started to excel, his dad kept him in check.  You can tell DK has immense respect and love for his parents.  Not only is he a freak of a WR, but he is also a really good kid who grew up around the game and knows the sacrifices it takes to make it.   Similar to Tremaine and his dad Ferrell. 

McD and Beane eat that stuff up!

I would be shocked if the Bills traded down with Metcalf on the board.  To me, he is the ultimate weapon for Josh Allen.  Think Julio Jones, but bigger, and faster.

8 hours ago, Franchiseneedsme said:

Metcalf at #9 Isabella at #40, Grab 3 Top Oline(overpay if you have to),Grab a RB somewhere in the draft, And the Offence will be top 10 next year.

Why wait till Round 3 for Isabella?  The kid is small so what, he looks durable and strong. How can a defence account for the speed of Metcalf, Foster, and Isabella? Hell throw Shady in that mix. If the Oline is fixed in FA this team gets to 10 wins.

This would not surprise me at all.  Keep in mind the Bills have hit virtually every pick in the 1st through 4th round since McD came on.  With 2 3rds and 2 4ths, and OL as deep as it is, you can get value in day 2 and 3.

Edited by dezertbill
  • Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

This would not surprise me at all.  Keep in mind the Bills have hit virtually every pick in the 1st through 4th round since McD came on.  With 2 3rds and 2 4ths, and OL as deep as it is, you can get value in day 2 and 3.

We have 2 in the 4th, 5th and 7th.

• Like (+1) 1

Would the bills even know how to use a weapon like Isabella?  -I doubt it...  He'd just be biding time here until the Pats picked him up in FA, and really put him to work.

-I'd hate to waste this kid's time.

Edited by #34fan

16 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Would the bills even know how to use a weapon like Isabella?  -I doubt it...  He'd just be biding time here until the Pats picked him up in FA, and really put him to work.

-I'd hate to waste this kid's time.

I know what you mean...I have long wondered this myself...however, I am hopeful that Dabol, after working with NE, would know how to use this type of receiver.

Edited by JaCrispy

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m hoping for a RT in FA...I want either Lindstrom or Risner in a trade down in the 1st round...then TE and WR in the 2nd...

Man this would be a dream come true. Get a stud tackle, Noah Fant and Isabella in the second and our offense all of a sudden is looking pretty dangerous. 

17 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

i would take this guy over any other WR in this class, hands down...and if we don’t, watch NE take him and turn him into a HOFer.

i hear all this talk about Metcalf, a guy who never really produced in college and is coming off a serious injury.  Isabella, however, is faster  downfield (4.31 40) and quicker in short areas (6.95 3 cone), has the flexibility to elude tacklers, and the hands to make every pass all but a guarantee.  And for those that don’t think his size will allow him to hold up in the NFL? All you have to do is go no further than the recent super bowl mvp to know if a guy that size can hold up...because it’s not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog. This guy screams “process” and team player through and through and simply cannot be contained on a football field.  Aren’t you tired of watching the Pats kill the league, year after year with this type of receiver? Didn’t you ever wish it was the Bills who had that ability?

Well, if there is one guy I want to draft more than any other player it’s Andy Isabella...Go Bills!

i wouldn't say over any WR but i would love to have him.

I have this sinking feeling he will be a patriot. :sick:

• Sad 1