Report: Raiders shopping Derek Carr

24 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

That is nuts. As long as they trade him to somebody pick 10 or beyond, go do your Raider stuff Gruden. We want multiple QB's picked before #9 so we can get a blue chipper to fall to us?

I was just saying. This would make realistic QB spots for Arizona at 1, Oakland at 4, Giants at 6, Jags at 7, Broncos at 10, Miami at 13 and Washington at 15 ?

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

I was just saying. This would make realistic QB spots for Arizona at 1, Oakland at 4, Giants at 6, Jags at 7, Broncos at 10, Miami at 13 and Washington at 15 ?

I can't say I see it with Arizona. They either stay put with Rosen or they get their pick of the litter without the contract and draft capital. So, Giants or Jags I'm guessing. Hopefully he goes to little bro in DC so we don't see him often, and to help a blue chipper drop a bit to us!

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

I can see him with the dolphins already. 

Not to worry...that teams gonna be a mess for a few years. Besides, we seem to have Carr's number anyway

I'm a little disappointed with this.

The thing I remember the most about Carr is him literally screaming at the camera, after a win, something about JESUS CHRIST!!!, and something about Christ being a big fan of his, or some such malarkey. The astonishing arrogance of the concept that the SON OF GOD would be a fan of his, over another team, due to some conceited idea that he was more righteous was utterly lost on him. The idea of him getting shipped off to Las Vegas was hilarious to me.

Oh well...

Edited by Rocky Landing

I doubt Carr ends up in Miami.  If Armando Salguero's article from several weeks ago is accurate, the Dolphins will not spend that type of money - no Foles, AB, or Carr.  My guess is Fales and Osweiler compete for the position with the loser as backup QB.  They will probably go QB in 2020.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

This is absolutely the right move.  He is a middling quarterback.  Better they move on than be a mediocre team for the next few years.  Raiders are probably going Haskins.

5 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

This is absolutely the right move.  He is a middling quarterback.  Better they move on than be a mediocre team for the next few years.  Raiders are probably going Haskins.

I feel like he’s better than that. He looked bad vs Bills a couple years ago. But he’s had huge flashes of franchise QB. I’d be wary to trade him if I were Chucky.

7 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Middling QB who was in MVP race and led his team to playoffs with a solid OL? 

If he didn’t break his leg that team was a problem. 

Edited by Teddy KGB