FA OT Jake Fisher converting to TE, will work out for Bills

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

The kid from Cincy has had a total of 67 catches in 4 years and is coming off an injury to his foot that required surgery.

Croom is dating the owner's daughter.

That's the TE corps right now. 

Fisher should not affect any serious efforts to upgrade the starters at TE. which we agree are in need.
McBeanes love that position flexibility and the smarts to do so.

you get an injury or 3 you still can field a team.
looks like they are working him out regardless of our opinions.
 I feel they need to take TE a bit more seriously , just as you seem to. : )

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I was being facetious. As been told to me before I am "wrong" being okay with the Cheats plane crashing with no survivors.  The devil is claiming his early.

and i was having fun

: )

• Like (+1) 1

I like it. Definitely a good blocker for a te and a sneaky option catching the ball. If injuries require, could be backup lineman. No guarantee he makes the team and it doesn't change their plans at te at all.

On 3/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, 3rdand12 said:

Indeed. color me as well.intrigued

Same here. Maybe at his new weight he can help out on special teams. Fb in heavy sets to lead block and also split out and take advantage of matchups in goal line situations.

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Same here. Maybe at his new weight he can help out on special teams. Fb in heavy sets to lead block and also split out and take advantage of matchups in goal line situations.

yes. These things are surely what Bills would like to find out.

and he actually can catch ? well he could in HS it appears (ty to those who provided)

24 years old is he? down to 285  : )

Worth noting is that there has been a slight trend towards using 6 offensive lineman on occasion. The Seahawks come to mind. I don't have any real expectations, but I don't have any problem giving it a shot.

You line a guy up who's somewhere between a tackle and a tight end and who knows? Like I said, worth a look.

Edited by LSHMEAB