Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

9 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Giants, Saints, Pats, Chargers, Phins all make sense.  If Rosen has to sit for a year or 2 in some of those cities, so be it.

I think the Fins aren't the best fit. The Fins likely would have Fitz start the season and given the lack of talent on their roster Fitz is likely to struggle and put Rosen in a bad spot. The other options are better.

...have to be real timid and careful here after getting my hand slapped by an all knowing, omnipotent TBD poster when I said " a1st rounder on the block after one year should be a talent indicator"...I hereby subordinate my football knowledge inferiority to the all knowing....go figure....

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It doesn’t really hurt the cardinals to hold onto him. They would probably be better off hanging onto him into the preseason and maybe even the beginning of the regular season. Keep leaking out “how good Rosen looks” and how hard he’s working... Then wait for a starting qb to get hurt or struggle somewhere and let that team over pay.

You don't want to mess with locker room chemistry under a new coach and system.  You want to be clear that this (insert young qb) is our guy.  I'd get what you can for Rosen before the draft and move on.

10 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You misspelled ‘dots’...

?

3 hours ago, TAinLA said:

…and dots are round!!!

Yes, but when he came as Chadwick Chad he was saying all you have to do is "connect the data points" :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

I remember SO many Bills fans wanting Rosen... I'm curious to know what their thoughts are now? Do they believe Rosen is still the best QB to enter the NFL in the draft last year? Do they think he was just in a bad system? 

Rosen was talking that big talk when Deion interviewed him on stage and I can't say I rooted for him to succeed cuz I didn't want Bills fans going ON and ON about why we should have drafted him...

8 hours ago, Doc said:

They have to move him.  Doesn't seem like the type to get along with another top QB.

This is hilarious.

Rosen does seem like a surly kind of guy (judging only from what little we see of him on TV).

7 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Albright has been remarkably on point all offseason with his predictions. He has upped his sources game tremendously

Yes, but he wears a bowtie.

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

I think Rosen being a bust is a real possibility... If he goes to Miami, Fitz (somehow, some way) will be the starter by week 6...

Fitzy just does that to people.

If Arizona really is trying to move Rosen, that's exactly what they're saying to the rest of the NFL: we think he's a bust.  What team is going to trade for a bust with a high price tag (ie, first round QB even on a rookie contract)?  They can find lots of busts all on their own who cost much less.

Edited by SoTier
  • Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Truthfully I miss the pure idiotic commentary from DD. It usually was fun watching his troll jobs and how people would take the bait. I am guessing those that listened to him bought a LOT of corn fields in Batavia though.

I’ve cornered the market on Batavia cornfields.... Just like the Bass brothers.....

• Haha (+1) 2

On 3/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, aceman_16 said:

Truthfully I miss the pure idiotic commentary from DD. It usually was fun watching his troll jobs and how people would take the bait. I am guessing those that listened to him bought a LOT of corn fields in Batavia though.

no no it was Letchworth :lol:

On 3/22/2019 at 7:51 PM, aceman_16 said:

I did! That land was pure unadulterated crap. Couldn't grow a potato on a rainy harvest season. Not to mention the seller was a fellow named Batavian Bart. Who didn't seem at all surprised in the sudden interests in his land and drove up the price astronomically.

But I'm certain my inside tip is true and Bills will be playing in a Batavia cornfield. One of the easiest investments you can make. Plus I sell a few potatoes and corn every now and then.

Dunkirk Don really did a solid for me. I totally fleeced Batavian Bob.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

5 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

I did! That land was pure unadulterated crap. Couldn't grow a potato on a rainy harvest season. Not to mention the seller was a fellow named Batavian Bart. Who didn't seem at all surprised in the sudden interests in his land and drove up the price astronomically.

But I'm certain my inside tip is true and Bills will be playing in a Batavia cornfield. One of the easiest investments you can make. Plus I sell a few potatoes and corn every now and then.

Dunkirk Don really did a solid for me. I totally fleeced Batavian Bob.

Follow the money

I don't get it. 

The guy was a top 10 pick in the most loaded QB class in a decade.  He didn't crap the bed and looked like he has a promise, and teams are balking at a 2nd round pick for him?

• Like (+1) 1