Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

7 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

From every interview I have seen with him I can understand the negative reviews. Maybe he is a great guy and a leader but he sure comes off weird.

From what I hear, that’s just his personality. He’s a quiet guy and not a fan of media. Doesn’t mean he can’t be a good leader but he’s nothing like the fiery personalities of Baker or Russ, who he’s been compared to. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

From what I hear, that’s just his personality. He’s a quiet guy and not a fan of media. Doesn’t mean he can’t be a good leader but he’s nothing like the fiery personalities of Baker or Russ, who he’s been compared to. 

Kyrie Murray?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

And if they are?  That would confirm that Klingsbury is blindly all in on Murray, as reported.  Doesn't mean other teams didn't react the way Casserly is describing.

That's what I've been saying. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If they're truly inflating measurements at the Combine, that's pretty sad.

so if they don't take the squirt out of oklahoma what will all this buzz do to the one and only great rosens head?

seems every QB class out of the draft at least one or two of the bunch don't pan out. my guess it'll be rosen and possibly  jackson with jackson having a slight better chance then the one and only rosen.

just my my 2¢

18 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Maybe the combine is like the old WWF.  I remember how they wildly inflated wrestler weights for instance 

The NFL always fudges numbers.  The weights of O-lineman and interior D lineman are a joke.  Some of these guys are over 6' 6" and they list tham at like 340 lbs.  There a re a bunch of guys who are clearly over 400 lbs in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

I feel like if Rosen is truly available Washington almost has to make sure to outbid everyone else. They are paying big money to a QB that isn’t going to play in 2019. Their healthy QB is Colt McCoy who has started 27 games in his entire NFL career and has never proven anything. Due to the money invested in Alex Smith they are prohibited from spending big money like a Nick Foles. Yet they are too far out of reach at 15 to get one of the top 2 prospects in the draft. 

Edited by Bills2ref

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

The NFL always fudges numbers.  The weights of O-lineman and interior D lineman are a joke.  Some of these guys are over 6' 6" and they list tham at like 340 lbs.  There a re a bunch of guys who are clearly over 400 lbs in the NFL. 

Don't get how much stock people get in the combine. If it's so important to value player why don't they go ahead and have NFL rosters run 40s and shuttles every year lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Mr Benoit is even more bullish than I - but I think what he sees in tape reflects pretty closely what I saw. One of the accusations on Rosen coming out was that he was soft or mentally weak..... I think he dispelled that because he didn't allow his head to get scrambled despite the chaos around him.

• Like (+1) 2