Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

On 4/18/2019 at 5:41 PM, mannc said:

What is it Rosen said that you object to?  The organization has made an absolute mess of the situation,

What would annoy me about it is that pencil neck hasn’t earned the right to be annoyed about *****.

QB a team to anything more than a last place finish and then I may care that you’re annoyed.

16 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

What would annoy me about it is that pencil neck hasn’t earned the right to be annoyed about *****.

QB a team to anything more than a last place finish and then I may care that you’re annoyed.

..agree BOE....hate these hot shots bursting on the scene with the "ME" attitude and no humility or respect for the game...look at the titans who paved the way for a pittance compared to today's exorbitant salaries, MANY of which have gold jackets.....I'm probably an old school, crustacean traditionalist, but these diaper dandies with no respect, threatening to overturn their hi-chairs for mo money stink....respect is earned and NOT commanded.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 3

It FEELS like we're not talking about football anymore when it comes to Josh Rosen.

I don't think he's a very good QB. He's going to have to improve his ability to slide in the pocket BIGTIME if he's going to make it.

When he vocalizes his belief in himself and is "annoyed" that it's been publicized the Cards are going to replace him after one season. MEH!! I get it. Anyone would be annoyed. 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Steve Keim: Kyler Murray will start season opener:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/02/steve-keim-kyler-murray-will-start-season-opener/

He quickly answered, “Yes,” when Rich Eisen asked if Murray would start against Detroit on Sept. 8. 

Eisen followed with, “You didn’t stutter,” prompting Keim to say, “No.”

“We didn’t draft him one overall to ride the pine,” Keim added on The Rich Eisen Show this week. “I know it’s a lot to put on his back, but that’s why we drafted him. He’s a fierce competitor, and that’s what he did at Oklahoma this year. He put the team on his back. They didn’t have a great defense, and he knew he had to score on almost every series to give them a chance to win. I sort of like the chances there.”

Kingsbury answered, “We’ll see,” when asked about Murray starting on The Jim Rome Show, and mentioned veteran Brett Hundley. (And, no, he didn’t seem to intend it as a joke.)