Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

22 minutes ago, klos63 said:

but if some team does take him,  you just screwed your team and probably lost your job.

No, you picked up a bunch of extra picks and you still have Josh Rosen.  

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

They could take the risk, but if they feel he's that good, they probably think other teams do as well.

Yea I don't think you take the risk if you have fallen in love with him which the story says they have. The story is they were prepared to ride with Josh but they just fell totally for Murray. If you get it that bad for a guy you take no risks. 

59 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea I don't think you take the risk if you have fallen in love with him which the story says they have. The story is they were prepared to ride with Josh but they just fell totally for Murray. If you get it that bad for a guy you take no risks. 

Imo, Kliff feels very comfortable that Kyler can successfully run his offense and knows him really well. Its not that they don’t like Rosen, he just doesn’t feel that symbiosis. It’s the old, “it’s not you it’s me” break up. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Yup.  OTOH if you don't think much of the guy, you wait until the end of the 6th round...

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That is fine...

I say it all the time but from my perspective they are the most irrelevant team in the nfl. I don’t like them or dislike them, I just don’t care. I wouldn’t ever bother watching their games can probably only name 5 of their players. That team could fold and I feel like no one would even notice. Lol - jmo

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I say it all the time but from my perspective they are the most irrelevant team in the nfl. I don’t like them or dislike them, I just don’t care. I wouldn’t ever bother watching their games can probably only name 5 of their players. That team could fold and I feel like no one would even notice. Lol - jmo

And they were a decent team not long ago... Arians added a layer of credibility that is just completely gone now. 

1 hour ago, stosh64 said:

Take this for what its worth, but not ONE shot of Rosen in this HYPE video for the Cards schedule release.

Murray will be #1 IMHO.

There's like 15 QB's in that video and they forgot to put theirs in.... 

Oh wow... They released the second video of away games, which included Rosen, 20 hours later..... Oh man oh man oh man. Sombody told the PR department not to put Rosen in. They got flamed for making it that obvious that they were done with Rosen, then someone marched down to the PR department and demanded that they build a second video and put Rosen in. I can't. This is amazing.

Edited by whatdrought