Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Totally agree. I did not like him and I wasn't a fan of Allen. I was a HUGE Mayfield fan (look at my 2 year old posts). Anyhow, I do feel for the kid IF he dies get booted.

Same boat last year.  Was very worried about Allen but thought Mayfield was a sure thing.  I am not sure Ill feel too bad for Rosen.

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Totally agree. I did not like him and I wasn't a fan of Allen. I was a HUGE Mayfield fan (look at my 2 year old posts). Anyhow, I do feel for the kid IF he dies get booted.

I don't. why feel sorry for the cocky scrub? I mean, letting 9 other teams know they made a mistake not taking the great one...and here the next season he's being shown the door.

DbxRpx0VQAI8Viz.jpg

I wouldn't feel any different if he went to the patsies**, even the GOAT HC likely wont be able to squeeze any real success out of the scrub.

I also don't expect to be eating any crow for my outlook of the mighty josh rosen.

it happens in nearly every QB class. one or two or more, fail to be successful.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I don't. why feel sorry for the cocky scrub? I mean, letting 9 other teams know they made a mistake not taking the great one...and here the next season he's being shown the door.

DbxRpx0VQAI8Viz.jpg

I wouldn't feel any different if he went to the patsies**, even the GOAT HC likely wont be able to squeeze any real success out of the scrub.

I also don't expect to be eating any crow for my outlook of the mighty josh rosen.

Tbh I just want Brady the hell out of there. If it’s Rosen as the successor idgaf

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

DbxRpx0VQAI8Viz.jpg

Here's the problem with this.... these are still essentially big kids in a VERY public arena. I feel bad for ANY mistreated younger player.

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Here's the problem with this.... these are still essentially big kids in a VERY public arena. I feel bad for ANY mistreated younger player.

that's the business though... you either grow with it and succeed or end up like any other first round pick QB , see EJ, latest example but there are many. personally, regardless of line or team for that matter, defenses are going to eat him up for lunch. like I said, it happens and again, no, I don't have a problem with not having any empathy toward him or any other player that enters the nfl that may not succeed. besides, it's to my understanding he comes from a well to do family so he's not hurting but if you want to feel bad for him, that's your prerogative.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

that's the business though... you either grow with it and succeed or end up like any other first round pick QB , see EJ, latest example but there are many. personally, regardless of line or team for that matter, defenses are going to eat him up for lunch. like I said, it happens and again, no, I don't have a problem with not having any empathy toward him or any other player that enters the nfl that may not succeed. besides, it's to my understanding he comes from a well to do family so he's not hurting but if you want to feel bad for him, that's your prerogative.

See EJ....what?

He and Rosen didn't even come from the same planet.

On 3/13/2019 at 2:55 PM, Doc said:

And if they had the 1st overall, they still wouldn't take him.  As much as I dislike Rosen, I wouldn't give up on him so soon.

But I'll wait to see how Josh looks this year now that it looks like he has some talent around him before looking to replace him.  Much less with a 5'9" 190# QB.

5'10"+ UNLESS you're part of the "he was wearing doctor scholl's under his socks" conspiracy crowd

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If Rosen is on the block, and that's easy to verify, this is all a waste of time.

Just now, aceman_16 said:

5'10"+ UNLESS you're part of the "he was wearing doctor scholl's under his socks" conspiracy crowd

I can't rule it out.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This doesn't add any intrigue for me at all.

The Cardinals are taking Murray. Everyone knows it.

Even with that being the case, they're not gonna NOT do their due diligence and at least MEET with the two or three other candidates for the top pick. It would be grossly negligent to just NOT meet with a Nick Bosa if you have the top pick. It would be more newsworthy in my eyes if they DIDN'T meet with him.

It's gonna be Murray. It was always gonna be Murray.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Logic said:

This doesn't add any intrigue for me at all.

The Cardinals are taking Murray. Everyone knows it.

Even with that being the case, they're not gonna NOT do their due diligence and at least MEET with the two or three other candidates for the top pick. It would be grossly negligent to just NOT meet with a Nick Bosa if you have the top pick. It would be more newsworthy in my eyes if they DIDN'T meet with him.

It's gonna be Murray. It was always gonna be Murray.

Yeah basically... there’s still a month to go and Murray could get arrested or whatever, something could happen. You have to do the due diligence ...